Amazfit Band 5 Full Specifications and Features
- Release date:: May, 2021
- Display:: 1.11 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 15 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Amazfit Band 5 Full Specifications and Features – The Amazfit Band 5 is a low-priced fitness tracker equipped with the Biotracker 2.0 PPG sensor and an accelerometer that enables it to track your daily activities. It comes in a very compact and lightweight design and boasts up to 15 days of battery life in typical usage.
The Amazfit Band 5 has a 1.11 inches display that’s powered by AMOLED. The display is very colorful and easy to read under any light condition. Operating the watch is very easy thanks to its touch-sensitive screen. The watch face is interchangeable, and you have the option of choosing from loads of different watch faces on the Zepp app.
Under the hood, the Amazfit Band 5 is equipped with a Biotracker 2.0 PPG sensor and an accelerometer. These sensors enable the device to track your heart rate, blood oxygen, stress and sleep in all four stages. For women, you can also log your menstrual cycle using the Amazfit Band 5, and it will also track your steps and calories.
The Amazfit Band 5 lacks inbuilt GPS, however, it can still map your routes and locations as long as you carry your phone along.
Beyond the activity tracking features, the Amazfit Band 5 will also keep you connected to your phone. It will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone, and you have the option to reply with quick replies.
Amazfit Band 5 Features
- Has a 1.11 inches AMOLED display with touchscreen support for navigation.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face with over 50 watch faces or use your personal photo. You can also select and display information important to you such as time, date, and weather on the watch’s homescreen using the modular tool.
- Apps include Find my phone, remote camera control, remote music control, weather forecast, countdown timer, stopwatch and unlock Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls, so you never get to miss important notifications received on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters), suitable for swimming and bathing.
- Case is made of polycarbonate which is paired with a 16mm interchangeable silicone strap.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Up to 15 days long battery life with normal usage and up to 25 days long battery life when power-saving mode is activated.
- Has a microphone that enables and supports Alexa voice assistant.
Amazfit Band 5 Fitness Tracking Features
- Comes equipped with a Biotracker 2.0 PPG sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously. It will also show your heart rate in real-time and can help you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Features 11 preloaded sports modes including outdoor running, treadmill, cycling, pool swimming, freestyle, elliptical, jump rope, yoga, rowing machine, indoor cycling and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, and calories. Also features a sedentary reminder.
- The BioTracker 2.0 sensor also enables the watch to monitor your blood oxygen levels.
- Features the PAI health evaluation system that tracks your daily activity level and will give you a score based on the intensity of activities. This can help you achieve the weekly recommended activity level by WHO.
- Equipped to track your sleep in four stages, will track your sleep in awake, light, deep, and REM stages. It will also track your naps.
- Equipped to monitor your stress level, and also features a breathing app that can help you reduce stress through a guided breathing session.
- You can use the Amazfit Band 5 to record your current menstrual period, and it will provide predictions and reminders for upcoming menstrual periods. This can help you to plan ahead.
- To map your routes and locations, the Amazfit Band 5 will connect to your phone’s GPS. This means you must carry your phone along if you wish to map your routes.
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy design.
- Up to 15 Days long battery life.
- A decent fitness tracker.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Features Alexa voice assistant.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
Amazfit Band 5
Amazfit Band 7
47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4 mm
12g (excluding straps)
Black, Olive, Orange
126 x 294 pixels
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Typical usage: up to 15 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit Band 5
There are no reviews yet.