Amazfit Bip Lite Specifications and Features – The Bip Lite is a newer version of the very popular Bip which has become one of the best selling fitness smartwatch on the market. Unlike the Bip, the Bip Lite is swim-proof, while also having a very long 45 days battery life, always-on reflective display and well equipped to track your active life, while also being able to keeps you connected to all that matters to you.
The 32 grams Bip Lite is very lightweight and comfortable to wear thanks to its polycarbonate case and interchangeable 20mm silicone straps, while the reflective LCD display isn’t so interactive, but very easy to read outdoors, and the screen is protected with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
It has Bluetooth which is compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you.
Amazfit Bip Lite Features
- 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone and unlock Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 3ATM (water resistant up to 30 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Amazfit Bip Lite Fitness Tracking Features
- Connected GPS with phone enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- 4 preloaded sport modes include outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.