Amazfit Bip Lite Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: July, 2019
- Display:: 1.28 inch, Reflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 45 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+
|Design:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(2.9 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.7 / 5)|
Amazfit Bip Lite Specifications and Features – The Bip Lite is a newer version of the very popular Bip which has become one of the best-selling fitness smartwatches on the market. Unlike the Bip, the Bip Lite is swim-proof, while also having a very long 45 days battery life, always-on reflective display, and well equipped to track your active life, while also being able to keeps you connected to all that matters to you.
The 32 grams Bip Lite is very lightweight and comfortable to wear thanks to its polycarbonate case and interchangeable 20mm silicone straps, while the reflective LCD display isn’t so interactive, but very easy to read outdoors, and the screen is protected with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
It has Bluetooth which is compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you.
Amazfit Bip Lite Features
- It comes 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone and unlock Smartphone. It also features sedentary reminder that alerts you to move when you stay idle for about 2 hours.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 3ATM (water resistant up to 30 meters, swim-proof). You can wear for swimming in the pool.
- It has a case made of polycarbonate, while the 20mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone material.
- It has a battery life of about 45 days with daily use and about 120 days on standby.
- Amazfit Bip Lite needs the Zepp app (formally called Amazfit app) as its companion app that allows you to manage how the watch functions and interact with your phone. The app is available on both iOS and Android app store.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Amazfit Bip Lite Fitness Tracking Features
- It lacks inbuilt GPS, but supports connected GPS with phone that enables it to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- 4 preloaded sport modes include outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.
- It will measure your total sleep, light sleep, deep sleep and awake time to give you an analysis of your sleep patterns over a period of time. This can be viewed from the Zepp app.
Amazfit Bip Lite
39.4 x 34.1 x 9.5 mm
Black, Green, White
176 x 176 px
|Custom watch face||
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 45 days
Android 4.4+, iOS 8.0+
|Find my phone|
Amazfit Bip Lite, Charger, Manual, Straps
Amazfit Stratos 3 Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$169.99 Buy NowCompare
Amazfit Stratos Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$139.99 Buy NowCompare
Mi Band 4 Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$19.99 Buy @ AmazonCompare
Amazfit T-Rex Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$250.56 Buy @ GearbestCompare