Amazfit GTS 2 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.65 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 7 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Amazfit GTS 2 Specifications and Features – Amazfit GTS 2 which was released alongside Amazfit GTR 2 succeeds GTS that was released last year. It sure comes with new health tracking features with the addition of a microphone and loudspeaker, and up to 7 days long battery life.
The 9.7mm thick Amazfit GTS 2 has a sturdy and durable design that consists of an aluminum frame with a plastic back paired with silicone straps. This results in 24.7 grams (without straps) very lightweight design that’s comfortable to wear. The GTS 2 has a large 1.65 AMOLED display that’s very colorful, while navigation is via the touchscreen support and rotating crown button by the side. It’s available in three colors, obsidian black, dolphin gray, and streamer gold. And it’s rated 5ATM which makes it safe to wear to the shower or pool.
Amazfit GTS 2 is fitness-oriented, as such it’s equipped with a heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and inbuilt GPS that enables it to track your daily activities such as your steps, calories, heart rate, distance, and more. It tracks your sleep in four stages; light, awake, deep, and REM stages, while with the inbuilt GPS, you can track your routes and locations. New features have been added, this includes SpO2 blood oxygen tracking, PAI health score, and stress management with the guided breathing process, and there are 12 preset workout modes to choose from.
The GTS 2 welcomes a loudspeaker and microphone that enables you to make and receive calls directly from the watch. It also has a 4GB storage capacity out of which 3GB is available for storage of media files.
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app) is the companion app for the GTS 2 and it’s compatible with Android 5.0 and above and iOS 10.0 and above. When paired with a compatible smartphone, you can receive notifications alerts on the GTS 2. This will keep you connected to important updates and it boasts a battery life of up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and about 25 days with battery saver mode activated.
Amazfit GTS 2 Features
- It has a 1.39 inch always-on AMOLED display with 341 ppi pixel and 3D screen bezeless design. It supports touchscreen and has 1 physical rotating button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available. You can also customize your watch faces with images of your choice, or even your own personal picture.
- The case is made of aluminum which makes it very lightweight, while the 20mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone material. It integrates a diamond-like carbon (oDLC) coating to provide a more scratch-resistant and wear-resistant screen that greatly enhances the glass quality and lifetime.
- The available three colors include desert gold, urban gray and midnight black
- Find my phone, control music on smartphone, lock phone screen, and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- 4GB storage capacity out of which 3GB is available for use. This will allow you store your favorite tracks on the watch.
- Added Features loudspeaker and microphone.
- New: Allows you to make and receive calls directly from watch via Bluetooth connection to your phone.
- Amazfit GTS 2 also features a new offline voice assistant. This will allow you interact with your watch without connecting to the internet.
- It has a battery life of 7 days with normal usage, 20 days in basic mode, 3.5 days with heavy usage and about 5 hours with continuous Bluetooth calls.
- The companion app is the Zepp app. This will allow you to manage how this watch interact with your phone. Zepp app is available on both iOS and Android app store.
Amazfit GTS 2 Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. You can then view routes, locations and other details from the Zepp app.
- Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages, light, deep and REM to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories.
- The GTS can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
- Features 90 preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing. It can auto recognize and track 6 workouts which include outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, pool swimming, and elliptical.
- NEW: Added blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see how your blood utilizes oxygen.
- It features a stress measuring app that allow you to monitor your stress level. You can check to see where your personal stress level lies from relaxed, normal, medium or high. If you feel stressed, there is also a breathing app that can guide you through a breathing session.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies*, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|