Apple Watch Series 2 Specifications and Features – The Apple watch 2 is the 2nd series smartwatch from Apple – A global leader in the smartwatch industry. The Watch 2 comes in a stylish design with a sporty appearance, and is available in two versions; 42mm and 38mm, while featuring 8GB onboard storage with inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker.
The Watch 2 is equipped to track your active life, and is able to keep you connected to all that matters to you, while having about a day battery life on regular usage.
Apple Watch Series 2 Features
- 1.65 OLED display, touchscreen with 1 physical button and digital crown.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 22mm (38mm) 24mm (42mm) interchangeable elastomer straps.
- Compatible with iOS 5.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt microphone supports Apple Siri and loudspeaker that lets you play media files anywhere.
- 8GB onboard storage capacity lets you take your music with you.
- Make payments on the go with Apple Pay.
Apple Watch Series 2 Fitness Tracking Features
- Preloaded sport modes include yoga, indoor and outdoor running and swimming.
- Tracks your swimming activities which includes laps count, track average lap pace and auto-detect stroke type to accurately measure active calorie burn.
- Features the Breath App which can help return you back to calm by encouraging you to take a moment in your day, to do deep breathing exercises for relaxation and stress reduction.
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Customized experience for wheelchair users to close their Activity rings, in addition to dedicated workouts.
- Tracks your sleep cycle and stages.
- Heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate so you can manage the intensity of your training.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories and sedentary reminder.
- Activity rings; stand, move and exercise, helps monitor your daily activities, and can tell when you’re sitting, standing or exercising more often than required.
Apple Watch Series 2 Review