Fitbit Charge 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Charge 2 is a lightweight fitness tracker, it precedes the Charge 3 and succeeds the Charge. It’s a fitness-focused device that’s well equipped to track your active life. The Charge 2 comes with accelerometer, altimeter and heart rate sensor that enables it track quiet a number of activities which includes your steps, distance, sleep stages and time spent in each, stress management, and continuous heart rate monitor that can help you manage your training intensity efficiently.
Although, the Charge 2 lacks inbuilt GPS, it works with connected GPS on your phone that enables it track outdoor activities such as distance, routes and your pace in realtime. The Charge 2 has a 1.5 inch OLED monochrome display that’s easy to read outdoors. It syncs with the Fitbit App that let’s you see summary for the day and manage your fitness goals. It also has a long battery life of about a 5 days which makes it a great choice for anyone involved in extreme workout activities.
Fitbit Charge 2 Features
- 1.5 inches OLED monochrome display, bright and easy to read outdoors.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 7 days battery life.
- Sedentary reminder to move.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, fitness level, heart rate and calories.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Works with connected GPS to enable you track outdoor activities.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices