Fitbit Charge 3 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: August, 2018
- Display:: 1.57 inches, Monochrome OLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: 30 grams, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 7days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Fitbit Charge 3 Full Specifications and Features – The Charge 3 is perhaps the best fitness tracker yet from Fitbit, it’s a slim, sleek, and lightweight smartband with a somewhat smartwatch appearance. Its 1.57 inch display uses a monochrome OLED display that’s bright and easy to read outdoors. The Charge 3 being one of the best choices for fitness tracking is a high-end activity tracker that’s able to track your daily activities comprehensively.
The Charge 3 comes with an accelerometer, altimeter, SpO2, and heart rate sensor, these enable it to track your steps, climbing, sleep stages, calories, and continuous heart rate monitoring that can help you train more productively. The Charge 3 being a high-end smartband comes with NFC that supports Fitbit Pay – a non-contactless payment system that lets you make payment on the go directly from the device. It also has a long battery life of about 7 days.
There’s a special edition of the Charge 3 which comes with woven polyester and elastomer sport wristbands (both small & large) and
classic wristbands (both small & large), but that’ll cost a little bit more.
Fitbit Charge 3 Features
- 1.57 inches OLED monochrome display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 15 Preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 7 days battery life.
- Sedentary reminder to move.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, fitness level, heart rate and calories.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- Has NFC that supports Fitbit Pay.
- Lets you log your menstrual cycle to enable you monitor changes in your period overtime.
- Works with connected GPS to enable you track outdoor activities.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Charge 3 Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|