Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: June, 2018
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Transflective (MIP) LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicon, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 7 days+
- Compatibility:: Android 5-0+ and iOS 11.0+
|Design:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Specifications and Features – The Vicoactive 3 music is a fine-looking smartwatch with a stylish and elegant design. It’s fitness-focused and one of three versions under the Vivoactive 3 family. It comes with an onboard music storage capacity which distinguishes it from the Vivoactive 3. The Vivoactive 3 lets you access your favorite tracks on the go from stored files or from online libraries such as Spotify, while also being a comprehensive activity tracker loaded with lots of features and a long battery life that keeps you going for days.
The Vivoactive 3 is available in three editions, the Vivoactive 3, Vivoactive 3 Music, and Vivoactive 3 LTE. The last two have onboard music storage which isn’t present on the standard Vivoactive 3 edition. The LTE edition has support for cellular connectivity up to 4G powered by Verizon. Of course, the more features mean that the Vivoactive 3 music and LTE edition are a bit more expensive than the Vivoactive 3 with the LTE edition being the most expensive.
Each edition of the Vivoactive 3 is well equipped to track your active life and also can improve your productive life with the innovative technologies built-in. The Vivoactive 3 is a GPS fitness-focused smartwatch with lots of activity tracking features built-in, including 15 preloaded sports activities that can help improve your fitness goals significantly.
The Vivoactive 3 is moderately sized, having a very stylish design that sets it apart as a perfect companion for any occasion. It’ll look nicer on women and those with smaller wrist considering somewhat small case size.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Features
- 1.2 inches transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 15 Preloaded sport modes.
- Up to 7 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features: Time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- Onboard music storage that lets you take your favorite tracks with you on the go.
- Safety and tracking features include, LiveTrack that lets you invite others to join in your training goals and incidental fall detection that automatically sends your location to preset emergency contacts when a fall has occurred.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, floors climbed, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Gym and fitness equipment includes, cardio and strength workout, automatic rep counting and available gym profiles which includes strength, cardio, elliptical, rowing, stair stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
- Golfing features includes, Garmin auto shot, pin pointer, digital scorecard, yardage and round timer.
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start, total decent/ascent and available outdoor recreational profiles such as skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddle boarding and rowing.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, compatible with varia, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking.
- Swim tracking features includes,pool swim metrics, stroke type detection, basic rest timer, time/distance alerts and pool swimming as available swim profile.
- Log and track cycles with the Garmin menstrual cycle tracking feature that can help you detect physical and emotional symptoms.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Activity Features
- Lightweight, rugged and sturdy design.
- Long battery life
- A comprehensive fitness tracker.
- Onboard music storage.
- Lacks microphone and loudspeaker.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Review
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
Garmin Vivoactive 4
Vivoactive 3, Vivoactive 3 Music, Vivoactive 3 Music (LTE)
43.1 x 43.1 x 13.6 mm
LCD, Memory-in-pixel (MIP), transflective
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
ANT+, Bluetooth v4.0
Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
GPS mode with music: Up to 5hrs, GPS mode: up to 13hrs, Smartwatch mode: 7 days
Android 5.0+, iOS 11.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.