Huawei Band 4 Pro Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: January, 2020
- Display:: 0.95 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen, Touchkey
- Body:: Silicone, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Huawei Band 4 Pro Full Specifications and Features – The Band 4 Pro is one of the latest smartbands from Huawei which succeeds in the Band 3 Pro. It’s still fitness-focused like its predecessor and loaded with lots of features such as blood oxygen tracking, continuous heart rate tracking, and many more.
Available in three colors; pink gold, cinnabar red, and graphite black, the Band 4 Pro has a 0.95 inches display powered by AMOLED. The body is durably built with thermoplastic materials and the straps come in silicone which results in a very lightweight device that you can comfortably wear all day long. There are lots of watch faces to choose from.
As a fitness smart band, the Band 4 Pro features Huawei’s Truseen 3.5 technology that tracks your heart rate continuously as well as TruSleep 2.0 that tracks and analyses your sleep in three stages. It also has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities that you can view from the Huawei Wear app after a workout routine. Other fitness tracking features include blood oxygen tracking, VO2 Max. which analyses your fitness levels, and other professional metrics like recovery time. There are also many preset workout modes to choose from your preferred workout routine.
Beyond the fitness tracking features and decent lightweight design, the Band 4 Pro is also an interesting personal assistant for your phone that alerts you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, calls, and more. The battery life of Band 4 Pro is something to write home about with about 3 days long battery life.
Huawei Band 4 Pro Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen and touchkey.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face by choosing from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Watch Face store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters) recommended for swimming.
- 123 – 85/17mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Control phone camera and find your phone.
- Up to 5 days long battery life.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Huawei Band 4 Pro Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies up to 6 common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Tracks your sleep in REM, deep sleep, light sleep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, cadence, calories, and more.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Features SpO2 monitor that tracks your blood oxygen and allows you to see how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- Decent lightweight design.
- 5 days long battery life.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker.
- Has inbuilt GPS.
- Lacks menstrual cycle tracking.
Huawei Band 4 Pro
Huawei Band 3 Pro
45 x 19 x 11 mm
(excluding straps), 25g
208 x 17 mm
Graphite black, Pink-gold, Red
240 x 120 pixel
|Custom watch face|
Yes, Bluetooth v4.2 LE
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 5 days+
Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Huawei Band 4 Pro, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.