Mi Band 3 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: May, 2018
- Display:: 0.78 inch, OLED (monochrome), Touchkey
- Body:: Elastomer, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 20 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(2.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.5 / 5)|
Mi Band 3 Full Specifications and Features – The Mi band 3 is a cheap fitness smartband, yet sturdy and equipped with accelerometer and heart rate sensor to track your daily activities such as sleep, steps, distance and heart rate, while having a 20 days long battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
The Band 3 succeeds the Mi band 2, and comes with a wider display, it’s also lightweight with a polycarbonate case and interchangeable silicone straps that makes it a comfortable wear all day long, while the 0.78 inch monochrome OLED can easily be read outdoors.
The Mi band 3 can track your heart rate as you start your workout, and also tracks your heart rate while you sleep. It can help you monitor your sleep quality as it shows time spent in the deep and light stages of your sleep. It also tracks your steps and distance, all of which can be managed via the Mi Fit app.
Equipped with Bluetooth, the Mi Band 3 is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and will alert you when there’s a new notifications on your phone such as emails, SMS, incoming calls and other notifications from both native and third-party apps.
Mi Band 3 Features
- 0.78 inch always-on OLED display (monochrome) with touchkey support.
- Clock features include time/date.
- Unlock phone, find my phone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- Interchangeable silicone straps.
- Reject incoming call.
- Inbuilt NFC chip supports Ali Pay (Chinese version).
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Mi Band 3 Activity Tracking Features
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, and shows your heart rate in real-time to help manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance and speed.
- Tracks your heart rate in light and deep sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
Mi Band 3 Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|