Mi Band 8 Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: April, 2023
- Display:: 1.62 inches, AMOLED, 600nits Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, leather, metal straps | Metallic frame
- Battery Life:: 16 days
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.7 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.7 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.6 / 5)|
Mi Band 8 Full Specifications – In their regular tradition, Xiaomi has released the Mi Band 8 in China. The new smartband succeeds Mi Band 7, and for the first time, it has a refined design that sets it apart as a true smartband just in the leagues of Inspire 3 from Fitbit. The Mi Band 8 is a fitness-focused smartband with 1.62 inches AMOLED display, a metallic frame, and up to 16 days of battery life. Despite the more refined build and features, the Mi Band 8 retails for CYN 240 which is equivalent to about $35.
The Mi Band 8 has a whole new look that consists of a metallic frame and straps that are available in different materials. It’s available in black and light-gold colors but comes in different forms which include a pendant model that can be worn as a necklace. It also comes in a classic form that ships with leather straps or a very stylish form that consists of leather/metal bracelet straps. The basic forms come with silicone straps.
Xiaomi has also taken runners into consideration as the Mi Band 8 can be attached to your shoes, this will allow it to gather data more accurately. The pendant model as well as the models that come with leather and metallic straps are priced higher than the basic models.
Another big addition to the Mi Band 8 is the redesigned straps. For the first time, straps can easily be detached. This is unlike previous models where you have the straps encircling the band. Now the band is totally free.
The Mi Band 8 will track your heart rate, sleep, stress, blood oxygen, steps and calories. It also features over 150 sports modes and can auto-track 7 exercises. It lacks inbuilt GPS, but can still map your routes when you carry your phone along during an outdoor workout.
Like Mi Band 7, Mi Band 8 will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone. It also features the ability to reply to messages with the quick reply function.
Mi Band 8 Features
- Has a 1.62 inches AMOLED display with up to 600nits brightness. Navigation is via touchscreen.
- Clock features include time/date, set alarm and reminders.
- Features find my phone, music control, do not disturb, calendar reminders, message alerts, sedentary reminders, reject calls, weather forecasts, and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls so you never get to miss important updates. You can also reply to messages with quick replies (only works with the Zepp Life app).
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- Straps are interchangeable and are available in silicone, leather, nylon, and leather/metal bracelet.
- Inbuilt NFC chip supports Ali Pay (China).
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 12.0+ devices.
Mi Band 8 Health and Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with a Heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously and will show your heart rate in real-time to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly. Can also detect irregular/abnormal heartbeat.
- Tracks your steps, calories, distance, and speed.
- Tracks your sleep in awake, light, deep, and REM sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS but supports connected GPS. It can map your routes by connecting to your phone GPS.
- Monitors your stress level and can help you return to calm through a guided breathing session.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking for women that allows for the tracking of a period cycle with an alert feature.
- Features blood oxygen tracking that helps monitor your blood oxygen saturation level.
- Features Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) vitality index; an innovative system that converts your heart rate data into a personalized score that indicates the level of activity required in order to maintain good health.
- Features over 150 preset modes which include pool swimming, outdoor cycling, walking, outdoor running, treadmill, freestyle, jump rope, indoor cycling, elliptical, rowing machine, and yoga.
- Durable, stylish and compact design.
- Up to 14 days long battery life.
- Cheap, yet sturdy.
- A comprehensive health and fitness tracker.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
Mi Band 8
Mi Band 7
48 x 22.5 x 10.99 mm
(Including straps), 27g
NCVM metallic frame
Leather, Nylon, TPU
2.5D Tempered Glass, Bezeless
135 – 210mm
AMOLED, Full color, 600nits
192 x 490 pixels
|Custom watch face|
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: Up to 14 days
Mi Fitness app
Android 6.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Mi Band 8
There are no reviews yet.