Suunto 3 2020 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: February, 2020
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Matrix
- Body:: 30 grams, ABS Polymer
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.7 / 5)|
Suunto 3 2020 Full Specifications and Features – The Suunto 3 is a lightweight fitness-focused smartwatch that’s designed to track your active life with a long battery life that keeps you going for up to 5 days with mixed usage. The Suunto 3 2020 isn’t a successor to the older Sunnto 3 Fitness, but has a change of name and available in newer colors which includes; slate grey, pebble white, moss grey, grey/copper and granite red. In other words, its a new edition.
The Suunto 3 weighs very light at 36 grams and has a bright display powered by Active Matrix that can easily be read even under direct sunlight. The body is also durably built with an ABS thermoplastic polymer material, while the 20 interchangeable straps are made of silicone. The screen is protected by a polyamide glass that no doubt makes this watch a sturdy device.
As a fitness-focused smartwatch, the Suunto 3 will track your sleep, heart rate, calories, VO2 Max., stress, and recovery time, while it features over 70 preloaded workout modes to choose from. It doesn’t have inbuilt GPS, but you can still connect to your phone GPS to enable GPS functions and be able to track your distance and routes. You can manage all tracked metrics by syncing to the Suunto App which allows you to manage your fitness goals.
The battery life is also great, you can get about 10 days long battery life on standby, 5 days with mixed usage and about 30hrs with continuous GPS tracking.
Suunto 3 Features
- 1.2 inches Always-on Matrix LCD and bright display.
- 5 physical buttons, not touchscreen.
- Customizable watch face and 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 3ATM, waterproof upto 30meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- 5 days battery life on mixed usage.
Suunto 3 Fitness Tracking Features
- Tracks your heart rate continoiusly and calories.
- Tracks your sleep quality.
- Connected GPS enables it to track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Helps you manage stress and tracks your recovery time and fitness level (VO2 Max.).
- Over 70 Preloaded sport modes.
- Track cycling speed with connected GPS.
- Tracks your heart rate while swimming.
- Supports sport services such as Strava, MapMyRun and more.
Suunto 3 2020 Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|