Mobvoi Ticwatch C2 Specifications and Features – The Ticwatch C2 is a stylish classic smartwatch that’s fitness-focused, runs on the Wear OS platform and powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip. The C2 succeeds the Ticwatch 2, and is loaded with quite a lot of features which includes microphone and loudspeaker with 4GB onboard music storage as well being able to keep you connected to all that matters to you with about 2 days long battery life.
It’s 1.3 inch AMOLED display is lively and rich to watch, while the stainless steel case and interchangeable leather straps adds that classic watch appearance of a traditional watch which no doubt leaves it with a stylish and classy design. The straps are available in two sizes, 20mm and 18mm.
The C2 is well equipped to track your daily life activities with accelerometer, gyroscope and heart rate monitor all onboard. In addition to inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking such as locations, routes and real-time pace. The much improved Google Fit is your fitness companion on the C2 which offers a lot of activity tracking features.
The C2 is media packed featuring a microphone that enables voice assistant feature powered by Google Assistant, and a loudspeaker that lets you play media files anywhere. While also being able to keep you connected to all that matters to you.
Ticwatch C2 Features
- 1.3 AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Answer calls and respond to SMS on device.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 20mm and 18mm interchangeable leather straps.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt microphone supports Google Assistant and loudspeaker that lets you play media files anywhere.
- NFC chip supports Google Pay which enables on the go payment from this watch.
- 4GB onboard storage capacity lets you take your music with you.
Ticwatch C2 Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Tracks your sleep stages.
- Heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate so you can manage the intensity of your training.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories and sedentary reminder.
Ticwatch C2 Review