Ticwatch Pro 3 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.4 inch, AMOLED/FSTN, Touchscreen
- Body:: Stainless steel/plastic
- Battery Life:: 3-45 days
- Storage:: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, Microphone, Loudspeaker
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Ticwatch Pro 3 Full Specifications and Features – Ticwatch Pro 3 is the first Wear OS smartwatch to be powered by the Snapdragon 4100 chip. As a result, its faster and offers a better performance alongside a longer battery life than its predecessor, Ticwatch Pro 2020. Ticwatch Pro 3 is a premium smartwatch that comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, a microphone, a loudspeaker, more health tracking features and a has a longer battery life of up to 72 hours.
Ticwatch Pro 3 has a durable and sturdy design that is made of a stainless steel and plastic case, stainless steel bezel, and solid silicone, while the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass material. The 1.4 inches AMOLED display is colorful, while the FSTN display allows you to stay connected when battery life is very low as it disables most smart features. The touchscreen support alongside 2 physical buttons makes navigation easy. And there are lots of watch faces to choose from to customize the appearance of the screen.
New fitness tracking features have been added to Ticwatch Pro 3, it features blood oxygen tracking, hearing protection via Tichearing, stress monitoring with TicZen, and TicBreathe that monitors how well you breathe. Regular activity tracking features include heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, inbuilt GPS for tracking outdoor activity routes, pace, and location, and preset workout modes.
Ticwatch Pro 3 has a high 1GB RAM which alongside the new 4100 chip offers great performance. it also has an 8GB storage capacity that allows you to take your favorite tracks with you. Other media features include a microphone and loudspeaker that allows you to make and receive calls from the watch.
This Watch pairs with the Mobvoi app to enable syncing of a compatible phone data to the watch. When paired with a compatible smartwatch, you will get alert when you receive a notification on your phone. It also features Google Pay which allows you to make payment directly from your wrist.
With Snapdragon 4100 onboard, Ticwatch Pro 3 has a longer battery life than its predecessor. Mobvoi claims, you can get up to 3 days long battery life with the smartwatch mode and about 45 days with the essential watch mode.
Ticwatch Pro 3 Features
- 1.4 inch dual AMOLED/FSTN display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Make and recieve calls via phone Bluetooth connection and respond to SMS on device.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable straps.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt microphone supports Google Assistant and loudspeaker that lets you play media files anywhere.
- NFC chip supports Google Pay which enables on the go payment from this watch.
- 8GB onboard storage capacity lets you take your music with you.
- MIL-STD-810G: Operational between -20ºC to 55ºC; resistant to humidity, dust, and salt fog.
Ticwatch Pro 3 Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Tracks your sleep stages with TicSleep that automatically tracks your sleep. Now supported in Essential Mode to save battery life at night and the watch face doesn’t light up in the night in order not to disturb you.
- Features Ticmotion AI technology that auto detects and track your activities such as running, walking and sleeping.
- TicPulse technology is designed to keep you informed about your health with advanced and precise heart rate monitoring and tracking.
- TicHealth tracks all performance metrics giving you a high-level breakdown of everything you need, including high-intensity training, breathing, sleep, stress, steps, distance, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Added TicHearing which measures environmental noise between 30dB to 120 dB and will alert you of potential damage to your hearing organs and nervous system.
- Added TicZen that monitors stress by analyzing your HRV data and using TicBreathe to bring your stress level back to normal.
- Added TicBreathe monitors your heart rate, stress changes and helps you to relax through breathing training sessions.
- Added TicOxygen which tracks your blood oxygen to allow you see how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
Ticwatch Pro 3 Video
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|
Garmin Fenix 5S Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$541.56 Buy @ AmazonCompare
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$399.00 Buy @ AmazonCompare
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) Full Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5
$259.99Buy @ AmazonCompare
Garmin Fenix 6S Pro Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5
$699.99Buy @ AmazonCompare