Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Fluoroelastomer, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Storage:: 32MB RAM, 4GB
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Specifications and Features – The Watch GT 2 is the latest smartwatch from Huawei, it succeeds the Watch GT, and now comes with the Kirin A1 chipset for improved optimal performance, onboard music storage, swim-based heart rate tracking, stress monitoring, complete sleep cycle monitoring, improved heart rate monitoring as well as being a comprehensive activity tracker.
The Watch GT 2 comes in two sizes; 46mm and 42mm, both sport premium finish with stainless steel case and 20mm interchangeable leather/fluoroelastomer/titanium metal straps. It’s very slim and also lightweight, while the 1.2 AMOLED display is very rich and interactive.
It keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates, while it has an impressively long battery life that will keep you going for about 2 weeks on regular usage.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Features
- 1.2 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Added onboard music storage with 4GB storage capacity.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. Also features 3D distance with trails.
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- Provides coaching from introductory to advanced running courses to assist you in real-time while also providing guidance training and giving time-movement effect feedback.
- Provides professional assessment by measuring calories burned, heart rate, speed, and accumulative climbing and falling for cycling enthusiasts.
- Supports triathlon mode for swimming, cycling and , and can record the entire data of your triathlon activities, including activity transitions.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Added All day stress monitoring, all day care for your health by HUAWEI TruRelax. Breathing training helps you release stress and adjusts state at the right time.
- Added heart rate tracking while swimming, it can track your speed, calories, distance and SWOLF.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Review
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm)
Huawei Watch GT
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
41.8 x 41.8 x 9.4 mm
(excluding straps), 29g
Stainless steel, Thermoplastic
Fluoroelastomer, Leather, Titanium
Black, Cyan, Gold
AMOLED, Full color
390 x 390 px
|Custom watch face||
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 7 days
Quad-core 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7
Huawei Lite OS
Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Huawei Watch GT 2, Manual, Straps