Amazfit Bip 3 Full Specifications and Features
- Release date:: June, 2022
- Display:: 1.69 inch, Transflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Amazfit Bip 3 Full Specifications and Features – The Amazfit Bip 3 is a comprehensive activity and health tracker that’s equipped to help you stay fit and reach more fitness goals while also keeping you updated when you receive a message on your phone. It has a wide 1.69 inches transflective LCD display that’s easy to read, especially under direct sunlight. The Bip 3 has a physical button by the side in addition to the touch-sensitive screen that makes navigating the watch very easy.
The watch is equally durably built with the frame made of polycarbonate while the straps are made of silicone and can be swapped with other 20 mm straps of your choice. The Bip 3 is available in three colors, black, blue, and pink. The watch can be worn to the shower or swimming pool thanks to the 5ATM rating.
The Bip 3 comes equipped with a heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope that enable the watch to track your daily activities such as steps, calories, heart rate, and idle moments. It will also track your sleep in four stages as well as has the ability to monitor your blood oxygen levels. Moreover, the Bip 3 will track your stress level and it also features a breathing app that can help you return back to calm when you feel stressed.
Although the Bip 3 lacks inbuilt GPS, it can still map your routes during an outdoor workout as long as you carry your phone along, and it also features 60 sports modes.
Beyond being a fantastic tracker, the Bip 3 will also update you when you receive a notification on your phone. You need to enable notifications for your preferred apps to be able to receive a message and call notifications on the watch. You have the option to reply to messages and calls with the quick replies function.
In typical usage, the Bip 3 can last up to 14 days, and with heavy usage, it’s up to 7 days.
The difference between Amazfit Bip 3 and Amazfit Bip 3 Pro is that the latter is equipped with a microphone that supports Alexa voice assistant and also has inbuilt GPS which Bip 3 lacks.
Amazfit Bip 3 Features
- 1.69 inches always-on TFT reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button for navigation.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face with over 50 watch faces or use your personal photo. You can also select and display information important to you such as time, date and weather on the watch homescreen using the modular tool.
- Apps include Find my phone, remote camera control, remote music control, weather forecast, countdown timer, stopwatch and unlock Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls, so you never get to miss important notifications received on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters), suitable for swimming and bathing.
- Case is made of polycarbonate which is paired with a 20mm interchangeable silicone strap.
- Compatible with both Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+ devices.
- Up to 14 days long battery life with normal usage and up to 7 days long battery life in heavy usage.
Amazfit Bip 3 Fitness Tracking Features
- Comes equipped with a heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously. It will also show your heart rate in real-time and can help you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Features 60 preloaded sport modes including outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, and calories. Also features a sedentary reminder.
- The BioTracker 2.0 sensor also enables the watch to monitor your blood oxygen levels all day long.
- Features the PAI health evaluation system that tracks your daily activity level and will give you a score based on the intensity of activities. This can help you achieve the weekly recommended activity level by WHO.
- Equipped to track your sleep in four stages, will track your sleep in awake, light, deep, and REM stages.
- Equipped to monitor your stress level, and also features a breathing app that can help you reduce stress through a guided breathing session.
- You can use the Bip 3 to record your current menstrual period, and it will provide predictions and reminders for upcoming menstrual periods. This can help you to plan ahead.
- Extremely lightweight and compact design.
- Up to 14 Days long battery life.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker with 60 Preset workout modes, blood oxygen tracking and more.
- Always-on and easy-to-read display outdoors.
- Lacks microphone and loudspeaker.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- Lacks music storage.
Amazfit Bip 3
Amazfit Bip 3, Amazfit Bip 3 Pro
44.12 x 36.49 x 9.65 mm
Black, Blue, Pink
Reflective, TFT colored LCD
240 x 280 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Heavy usage: up to 7 days, Typical usage: up to 14 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 7.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit Bip 3
There are no reviews yet.