Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Full Smartwatch Specifications and Features
- Release date:: December, 2020
- Display:: 1.55 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Full Smartwatch Specifications – The Amazfit GTS 2 series is available in three different models; GTS 2, GTS 2E, and GTS 2 Mini. While, GTS 2 has the most features, the GTS 2 Mini is a lower-end version that lacks onboard music storage, Alexa voice assistant and can’t take incoming calls. Nonetheless, it’s well equipped to track your daily activities and also keep you connected with up to 14 days long battery life.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini is a sturdily built and durable smartwatch. It has an aluminum frame with a plastic back paired with silicone straps. This results in 19.5 grams (without straps) very lightweight design that’s comfortable to wear. The GTS 2 mini has a legible 1.55 AMOLED display that’s very colorful, while navigation is via the touchscreen support and rotating crown button by the side. It’s rated 5ATM which makes it safe to wear to the shower or pool.
Amazfit GTS 2 mini is fitness-oriented, as such it’s equipped with a Biotracker 2.0 sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and inbuilt GPS that enables it to track your daily activities such as your steps, calories, heart rate, distance, and more. It tracks your sleep in four stages; light, awake, deep, and REM stages, while with the inbuilt GPS, you can track your routes and locations. It will also track your blood oxygen, stress management and features the PAI health score. In addition, there are 68 preset workout modes to choose from.
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app) is the companion app for the GTS 2 mini and it’s compatible with Android 5.0 and above and iOS 10.0 and above phones. When paired with a compatible smartphone, you can receive notification alerts on the GTS 2 mini. This will keep you connected to important updates and it boasts a battery life of up to 14 days in typical mode and about 21 days in basic mode.
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Features
- It has a 1.55 inch always-on AMOLED display with 301 ppi pixels and a 2.5D screen bezeless design. It supports touchscreen and has 1 physical rotating button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available. You can also customize your watch faces with images of your choice, or even your picture.
- The case is made of aluminum which makes it very lightweight, while the 20mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone material. Meanwhile, the screen is tempered glass that employs a vacuum coating to reduce scratches.
- Find my phone, control music on smartphone, lock phone screen, and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Battery life is up to 14 days with normal usage. It’s up to 21 days in basic mode and up to 7 days with heavy usage.
- The companion app is the Zepp app. This will allow you to manage how this watch interacts with your phone. Zepp app is available on both iOS and Android app stores.
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Fitness Tracking Features
- Has inbuilt GPS that enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. You can then view routes, locations and other details from the Zepp app.
- The Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensor tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in all four stages; awake, light, REM and deep stages to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- Tracks your steps, distance, and calories.
- The GTS 2e can automatically recognize your swimming position and will record data like SWOLF, pace and calories. This enables an accurate analysis of your data each time you swim.
- Features 68 preloaded sport modes including outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical, and climbing. It can auto-recognize and track 5 workouts which include outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, pool swimming, and elliptical.
- Features blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see how well your blood utilizes oxygen.
- It’s also equipped to monitor your stress level. You can check to see where your personal stress level lies from relaxed, normal, medium or high. If you feel stressed, there is also a breathing app that can guide you through a breathing session.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Sleek, lightweight and stylish design.
- Up to 14 Days long battery life.
- Lots of fitness tracking features.
- Limited access to your favorite apps.
- Lacks music storage.
- Lacks Alexa voice assistant.
Amazfit GTS 2 mini
Amazfit GTS 3
Amazfit GTS, Amazfit GTS 2 mini, Amazfit GTS 2e
40.5 x 35.8 x 8.95 mm
19.5g (excluding straps)
Black, Breeze blue, Flamingo pink, Sage green
450nits, AMOLED, Full color
354 x 306 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Basic usage: up to 21 days, Typical usage: up to 14 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit GTS 2 Mini
There are no reviews yet.