Amazfit Verge Specifications and Features – The Verge is a fitness-focused smartwatch with a sporty design, equipped to track your active life, and comes with inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker that enables it to make and answer calls, while also having a quite impressive battery life of about 5 days on regular usage.
The Verge comes with inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes and pace, while also preloaded with 12 sport modes which includes running, cycling, outdoor walking, treadmill, elliptical and more. It also tracks your heart rate to help you manage your training intensity, sleep and calories.
The 1.3 inch AMOLED display is quite interactive and very lively, while the case made of reinforced glass fiber polycarbonate and 22mm interchangeable silicone straps leaves it with a lightweight design and is very comfortable to wear all day long.
It’s equipped with Bluetooth 4.2 compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, calls, SMS, reminders and alarms.
Amazfit Verge Features
- 1.3 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Inbuilt microphone and loudspeaker allow you make and receive calls directly from the Verge (Watch most be connected to phone via Bluetooth).
- Onboard music storage allow you take your music with you.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Amazfit Verge Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories.
- 12 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.