Coros Apex Pro Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Memory LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 59 grams, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 30 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
Coros Apex Pro Full Specifications and Features – Apex Pro is a premium GPS smartwatch that’s equipped with lots of sensors and built with an aluminum case, titanium bezel, and sapphire glass crystal for the screen. It has a long battery life of up to 30 days and about 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Apex Pro is a sturdily built smartwatch that can go the extra mile. Aluminum has been used for the case while the bezel is made of titanium material, this contributes to its lightweight design. Sapphire glass which is very durable and used mainly on premium devices covers the screen. Apex Pro is the first smartwatch from Coros to have touchscreen support, this in addition to three physical buttons makes it very easy to navigate. The 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone. The 1.2 inches display is powered by memory LCD which is easy to read both indoors and outdoors.
The Apex Pro is equipped with lots of fitness tracking features. This includes continuous heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, counts floors climbed, counts calories, steps, distance, fitness level, and more advanced metrics. It has inbuilt GPS with support for multi-satellite navigation which makes it an ideal choice for the great adventure. You can upload routes to the Coros app and sync it to the watch which comes handy during outdoor exploration activities. You can also create custom workout modes and upload them to the watch as well as choose from the many available workout routines on the Coros app.
The battery life of the Apex Pro will see you go long from a single charge. It has up to 30 days long battery life with regular usage and about 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking. And with UltraMax GPS mode, you get up to 100 hours of continuous GPS tracking.
Beyond the premium design, comprehensive fitness tracking, and long battery life, the Apex Pro is also a decent personal assistant. It will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone.
Coros Apex Pro Features
- 1.2 inches always-on LCD display, bright and colorful with touchscreen and 4 physical buttons.
- Customizable watch face and 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 10ATM, waterproof upto 100meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- 30 days battery life on regular usage.
- Night mode keeps the screen always-on with reduce impact on battery life.
Coros Apex Pro Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continoiusly and calories.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables it track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Has compass that enable find your orientation and direction.
- Over 200 Preloaded workout exercises.
- Features triathlon and multisport mode.
- Records your heart rate, SWOLF, calories and more while swimming.
- Features advanced training analysis such as VO2max, training effect, training load, threshold pace, etc.
- Download, create custom workout plans and share.
- Tracks floors climbed, elevtion, cadence, stride lenght, steps, etc.
- Tracks elevation and weather information.
- Has blood oximeter sensor that monitors your blood oxygen levels and can notify when its safe to climb.
- Supports sport services such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|