Coros Apex Pro Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Memory LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 59 grams, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 30 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
Coros Apex Pro Full Specifications and Features – Apex Pro is a premium GPS smartwatch that’s equipped with lots of sensors and built with an aluminum case, titanium bezel, and sapphire glass crystal for the screen. It has a long battery life of up to 30 days and about 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Apex Pro is a sturdily built smartwatch that can go the extra mile. Aluminum has been used for the case while the bezel is made of titanium material, this contributes to its lightweight design. Sapphire glass which is very durable and used mainly on premium devices covers the screen. Apex Pro is the first smartwatch from Coros to have touchscreen support, this in addition to three physical buttons makes it very easy to navigate. The 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone. The 1.2 inches display is powered by a memory LCD which is easy to read both indoors and outdoors.
The Apex Pro is equipped with lots of fitness tracking features. This includes continuous heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, counts floors climbed, counts calories, steps, distance, fitness level, and more advanced metrics. It has an inbuilt GPS with support for multi-satellite navigation which makes it an ideal choice for a great adventure. You can upload routes to the Coros app and sync it to the watch which comes in handy during outdoor exploration activities. You can also create custom workout modes and upload them to the watch as well as choose from the many available workout routines on the Coros app.
The battery life of the Apex Pro will see you go long from a single charge. It has up to 30 days long battery life with regular usage and about 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking. And with UltraMax GPS mode, you get up to 100 hours of continuous GPS tracking.
Beyond the premium design, comprehensive fitness tracking, and long battery life, the Apex Pro is also a decent personal assistant. It will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone.
Coros Apex Pro Features
- It comes with a 1.2 inches always-on memory LCD display that is bright and colorful. Navigation is via touchscreen support with 3 physical buttons.
- The case is made of aluminum which makes it very lightweight. This is paired with a Grade 5 Titanium Alloy bezel, while the screen is protected by Sapphire Glass. The 22mm interchangeable straps come in silicone or nylon with the latter being lighter.
- The watch face can be customized.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important notifications you receive on your phone.
- Rated 10ATM, waterproof up to 10meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- You can get up to 30 days battery life on regular usage and up to 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
- Features a night mode that leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. This turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
Coros Apex Pro Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continuously to enable you monitor your heart rate in real-time.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables you track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and route.
- Has a compass that enables you to find your orientation and direction.
- Over 200 Preloaded workout exercises.
- Features triathlon and multisport mode.
- Records your heart rate, SWOLF, calories and more while swimming.
- Features advanced training analysis such as VO2max, training effect, training load, threshold pace, etc.
- Download, create custom workout plans and share with your loved ones and friends with the touch of your finger in the COROS app.
- Tracks floors climbed, elevation, cadence, stride length, steps, etc. You can also track elevation and weather information.
- Supports third-party integration for services such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- Muscle heatmap allows you to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help you target the right muscles.
- Features SpO2 blood oxygen tracking that allows you to measure blood oxygen. This will help you see how your blood utilizes oxygen and can also come very handy when hiking.
Coros Apex Pro
47 x 47 x 13.4 mm
49g (nylon), 59g (silicone)
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face||
3 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
Yes, Bluetooth v4.2 LE
BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
GPS Mode: 40 hours, Regular: 30 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Coros Apex Pro, Manual, Straps