Fitbit Inspire HR Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: March, 2019
- Display:: 1.4 inches, OLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicon, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 5 days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.8 / 5)|
The Fitbit Inspire HR is a stylish and sleek smartband that’s also a comprehensive fitness tracker going by its numerous fitness tracking features. The Inspire HR is also joined by the lower-end Inspire which is also a fitness-focused smartband, but lacks a heart rate sensor, preloaded sport modes, and sleep stages tracking.
The Inspire HR is a sleek and stylish smartband that’s comfortable to wear all day long. It has a somewhat wide 1.4 inches colored OLED display that’s easy to read even while training outdoors. And the straps made of silicone are soft and comfortable to wear all day long.
Being a comprehensive activity tracker, the Inspire HR is able to track your distance, steps, calories, complete sleep cycle, and time spent in the light, deep, and rem stages. It also tracks your heart rate with high precision, allowing you to see your heart rate zones which comes in handy in helping you manage the intensity of your training.
The Inspire HR works with connected GPS to track your outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real time, tracks routes and location. You can also log your period with the Inspire HR, and as well comes with 15 preloaded sport modes to choose from your preferred sport modes to auto-track.
The Inspire HR with Bluetooth is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and is able to keep you connected to all that matters to you. It’s tested to last about 5 days on a single charge.
Fitbit Inspire HR Features
- 1.4 inches OLED display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 20 Preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 5 days battery life.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep stages, stress, fitness level, heart rate and calories.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- Sedentary reminders to move.
- Lets you log your menstrual cycle to enable you monitor changes in your period overtime.
- Works with connected GPS to enable you track outdoor activities.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Inspire HR Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|