Huawei Band 6 Full Specifications and Features
- Release date:: April, 2021
- Display:: 1.47 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen, 1 Physical button/li>
- Body:: Silicone bands, Thermoplastic case
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Huawei Band 6 Specifications and Features – The Huawei Band 6 is a compact and lightweight smartband that is designed to help track your daily activities while also helping you tell the time and date. It’s equipped with a heart rate sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer that enables it to track your steps, calories, blood oxygen, sleep and distance covered.
The Huawei Band 7 has a polymer case paired with silicone bands. The straps come in four colors which include graphite black, forest green, amber sunrise and sakura pink. The display which is powered by AMOLED measures 1.47 inches. In terms of navigation, the Huawei Band 6 has a touch-sensitive screen and a physical button.
When notification is enabled, the Huawei Band 6 will alert you when you receive a message on your phone. It also features a timer, alarm and weather app. Meanwhile, the battery life is up to 2 weeks.
Huawei Band 6 Features
- Has a 1.47 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen, and a physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Features a sedentary reminder that will alert you to move when you stay idle for up to 2 hours.
- You can customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Health app.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates. However, you can’t reply to messages.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 135 – 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Features music playback and remote camera control. Remote camera control is not supported on iOS devices.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Huawei Band 6 Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with a heart rate sensor that provides efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep tracks your sleep in four stages and can identify common sleep-related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better’
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories and cadence.
- Features up to 90 preloaded sports modes.
- Features SpO2 monitor that tracks your blood oxygen and allows you to see how your body utilizes oxygen. A key indicator of your overall wellness. Low blood oxygen will cause tiredness, lack of energy, and loss of memory capacity.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking for women which allows you to track your period cycle.
- Lightweight and stylish design.
- 14 Days long battery life.
- A decent fitness tracker.
- It’s swim-proof.
- Can’t reply to messages.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- Lacks always-on display.
Huawei Band 6
Huawei Band 4
Huawei Band 7
43 x 25.4 x 10.99 mm
(excluding straps), 18g
135 – 210mm
Graphite black, Orange, Pink, Forest Green
AMOLED, Full color
194 x 368 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 14 days
Huawei Health App
Android 6.0+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Huawei Band 6
There are no reviews yet.