The Samsung Galaxy Fit E with a 0.74 inch monochrome PMOLED display is a very lightweight fitness-focused smartband from Samsung. Its one of the versions under the Galaxy fit lineup which includes the Galaxy Fit. The Fit E come in yellow, white and black colors which gives your more option to choose from. The Galaxy Fit E is the cheapest wearable under the Samsung brand, its ruggedly and the straps are interchangeable with any 20mm width strap.
The Galaxy Fit E automatically tracks 3 activities out of the 90 preloaded activities. It’s able to auto track your walking, running and dynamic workout.
The Galaxy Fit E integrates with devices; Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ to keep you connected to all that matters to you. As well as being able to send preset messages and “Do not disturb” feature. It’s rated 5ATM with MIL-STD-810G – a US military grade rating that makes this device a durable smartband that can go the extra mile. In addition, it has a quite impressive long battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
- 0.74 inch PMOLED bright and easy to read display.
- 90 preloaded sport modes, and is able to auto track 6 activities.
- Up to 3 days or more battery life.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 20mm width.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.