Samsung galaxy watch active 2 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung that’s set to be released September 27th. Its the successor to the Galaxy active that was released about 6 months ago. The galaxy active 2 comes in a sophisticated aesthetics that leaves it with a very attractive and stylish appearance. Its very lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long.
The Galaxy active 2 features loads of fitness tracking features that makes it a comprehensive activity tracker, and as well has LTE support that allows you make and receive calls from this watch. It has a fair battery life thanks to the outstanding Exynos 9100 chip and the increased RAM that ensures you can do more faster.
- Interactive display, lightweight design and digital rotating bezel for easy navigation.
- Swim-proof with auto detection and tracking of swimming activities.
- Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- Make and receive calls on the go.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 7 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.
- Contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- Up to 2 days or more battery life.
- Customize your watch face by choosing from the loads of available watch faces. You can also customize the watch face by using the My Style1 color extraction algorithm – a new feature that’s available in the Galaxy Wearable app that simply allows you take a photo of your outfit, choose from five different color patterns, and your watch face changes in seconds.
- Take your music with you, and also like your favorite posts on social medial as well as the ability to watch Youtube videos.