Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm) (LTE) Full Specifications and Features
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inches, 360x360px
- Body:: 37g, Stainless steel::26g, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 247mAh, 2days+
- Memory:: 4GB ROM, 1.5GB LTE, 0.75GB non-LTE RAM
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ & RAM 1.5GB+
iPhone 5+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Samsung galaxy watch active 2 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung that’s set to be released September 27th. It’s the successor to the Galaxy active that was released about 6 months ago. The galaxy active 2 comes in a sophisticated aesthetics that leaves it with a very attractive and stylish appearance. It’s very lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long.
The Galaxy active 2 features loads of fitness tracking features that makes it a comprehensive activity tracker, and as well has LTE support that allows you make and receive calls from this watch. It has a fair battery life thanks to the outstanding Exynos 9100 chip and the increased RAM that ensures you can do more faster.
- Interactive display, lightweight design and digital rotating bezel for easy navigation.
- Swim-proof with auto detection and tracking of swimming activities.
- Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- Make and receive calls on the go.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 7 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.
- Contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- Up to 2 days or more battery life.
- Customize your watch face by choosing from the loads of available watch faces. You can also customize the watch face by using the My Style1 color extraction algorithm – a new feature that’s available in the Galaxy Wearable app that simply allows you take a photo of your outfit, choose from five different color patterns, and your watch face changes in seconds.
- Take your music with you, and also like your favorite posts on social medial as well as the ability to watch Youtube videos.
- Premium and stylish design.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker.
- A standalone smartwatch.
- Loudspeaker and microphone inbuilt.
- A rugged and durable device.
- Rotating bezel for easier navigation.
- Battery life isn’t so impressive.
Samsung Galaxy watch active 2- hands on review
(LTE), Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
Galaxy Watch 4
Bluetooth only, LTE
40 x 40 x 10.9mm
26 grams (aluminum), 37 grams (stainless steel)
Stainless steel 316L
Leather (stainless steel)
Bezeless, Stainless steel 316L
Aqua-black, Black, Cloud-silver, Gold, Pink-gold, Silver
Super AMOLED, Full color
360 x 360 pixel
|Custom watch face|
2 Physical buttons, Digital rotating bezel, Touchscreen
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
|Memory card slot|
GSM / HSPA / LTE
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Non-removable Li-ion battery
Regular: 1 day+, Standby :5 days+
WPC based wireless charging
Dual core 1.15GHz
Samsung Gear app
Android 5.0+ & RAM 1.5GB+, iPhone 5+ and iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm), Straps
There are no reviews yet.