Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Full Specifications – The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active released in March this year isn’t actually a direct successor to the Galaxy Watch, but a new generation smartwatch branded Galaxy Active. The Galaxy Active is slimmer than the Galaxy Watch, and also weighs slight less. It’s a stylish and very attractive smartwatch that’s should look nice for any occasion.
The Galaxy Watch is well equipped to track your active life comprehensively as it comes with all standard sensors you’d find on a premium smartwatch all present. It lacks the physical rotating bezel that’s present on the Galaxy watch, but navigation is still very much easy with touchscreen support and two physical buttons.
The Galaxy Watch is swim-proof, and has 4GB storage with about 2.5GB available for your onboard music storage. There’s a microphone and loudspeaker that lets you use the voice assistant to even send text messages. It keeps you connected to all that matters to you, and has about 2-4 days battery life that’s lets you go longer on a single charge.
- AMOLED display and lightweight design.
- Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- Send quick replies via voice, text or emoticon.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 6 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.
- Tracks your heart rate, stress management, and complete four stages of sleep monitoring.
- Integrated with Samsung Health App that lets you see activity summary for the day, as well as helps you manages your overall well-being.
- Contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- Up to 2 days or more battery life.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you like email, SMS, and notifications from third-party apps are beamed to your watch.
- Download your favorite apps from the App store.
- Take your music with you with about 2.5GB available storage capacity after system requirements.