Suunto 7 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: January, 2020
- Display:: 1.39 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: 70 grams, Polyamide
- Battery Life:: 2days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Suunto 7 full specifications and features: The Suunto 7 is the first smartwatch from Finnish company, Suunto, to be powered by the Wear OS platform. This watch is a combination of Wear OS smart features and Suunto’s robust fitness technology. This makes it a smarter alternative to the Suunto 9 Baro or Suunto 5, both of which run on the company’s proprietary platform. It’s one of the smartwatches powered by the Snapdragon 3100 chip just like the Fossil Gen 5 and Diesel Fadalite
The Suunto 7 comes with an 1.39inch AMOLED display which is very bright, and 8GB storage capacity that allows you store more of your favorite files. It’s also durably built with a reinforced polyamide glass fiber material for the case, while the 24mm straps are made of silicone straps that are comfortable to wear all day long. The bezel is a stainless steel material while the screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla glass. There’s also a microphone inbuilt that enables Google Assistant allowing you to give voice commands directly from this device. Moreover, there’s is also NFC that enables Google Pay allowing you make a payment on the go directly from the watch.
Beyond the nifty features, the Suunto 7 is also a comprehensive activity tracker with over 70 preloaded sport modes to choose from. With heart rate monitor, accelerometer, altimeter and inbuilt GPS, it’s able to track your heart rate, sleep, steps, pace, distance, location, heart rate while swimming as well as many other fitness tracking features. It also features offline maps as well as support for sports services such as Strava, Endomondo, and more. The Suunto app is your companion on this watch which allows you to manage your fitness goals effortlessly. Moreover, there is Google Fit which gives you more options to manage your activities.
The battery life of the Suunto 7 is very encouraging with about 2 days long battery life with mixed usage.
Suunto 7 Features
- 1.39 inches AMOLED display, bright and colorful, and touchscreen.
- 8GB storage capacity allows you to store your favorite files on the watch.
- Customizable watch face and 24mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- Has NFC that supports Google Pay that allows you make payments on the go.
- Inbuilt microphone allows you access to Google Assistant features.
- Control music on your phone.
- Over 2 days battery life with mixed usage.
Suunto 7 Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continoiusly and calories.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables it track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Features offline maps.
- Over 70 Preloaded sport modes.
- Tracks floos climbed and steps.
- Tracks elevation and weather information.
- Tracks your heart rate while swimming.
- Tracks activities such as training effects, training load, recovery and overall fitness level.
- Supports sport services such as Strava, Endomondo, MapMyRun and more.
Suunto 7 Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|