Suunto 9 Baro Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: July, 2018
- Display:: 1.4 inches, Matrix LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 81 grams, Polyamide
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Suunto 9 Baro full specifications and features: The Suunto 9 Baro is a multi-sport GPS smartwatch built to last with the most durable materials and a long battery life to match. Just like the Suunto 9, the 9 Baro is a comprehensive fitness tracker loaded with many activity tracking features which include over 80 sports modes, heart rate tracking, complete sleep cycle, training load, recovery, calories, inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking and many more stats alike. The Suunto app is your companion on this watch which allows you to manage your fitness goals effortlessly.
The body is built to last with durable glass fiber reinforced polyamide material, stainless steel for the bezel, silicone straps, and sapphire glass covering the screen. The 1.4-inch Matrix LCD display is also very bright and can be easily read under sunlight which makes it easy to read complications while carrying out your favorite outdoor sports. The battery is also impressive with continuous GPS tracking lasting up to 120hrs which makes this device a great choice you can rely on for tracking long hours of activities.
Suunto 9 Baro Features
- 1.4 inches Matrix LCD display, bright and colorful, and touchscreen.
- Customizable watch face and 24mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 10ATM, waterproof upto 100meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- Over 14 days battery life on mixed usage.
Suunto 9 Baro Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continoiusly and calories.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables it track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Features offline maps.
- Over 80 Preloaded sport modes.
- Tracks floos climbed and steps.
- Tracks elevation and weather information.
- Tracks your heart rate while swimming.
- Tracks activities such as training effects, training load, recovery and overall fitness level.
- Supports sport services such as Strava, Endomondo, MapMyRun and more.
Suunto 9 Baro Review
Suunto 9 Baro
50 x 50 x 16.8 mm
Glass Fiber, Polyamide
Active Matrix LCD
320 x 300 px
|Custom watch face|
3 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
Yes, Bluetooth v4.2 LE
BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
GPS tracking: 25/50/120hr, Regular: 7 days, Standby mode: 14 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Suunto 9 Baro