The new Fitbit Versa 2 is a very refined smartwatch. It has many fitness tracking features, it can track your sleep, heart rate, stress, and many more. I have been using the rose gold model for a couple of weeks now and I so much love this smartwatch. It comes in different colors with beautiful designs and you can change the straps as much as you want. In this post, I am going to show you how you can do a soft reset as well as a hard reset on the Fitbit Versa 2.
How to do both soft and hard reset
How to do Soft Reset on Versa 2
- Step 1: Press and hold the left button for a couple of seconds.
- Step 2 : This will show you whatever shortcut has been assigned, keep holding it until it turns off.
- Step 3: Release your hands and your watch will reset.
How to do Hard Reset on Versa 2
- Step 1: Swipe to settings.
- Step 2: Tap on settings.
- Step3: Scroll to the bottom, tap about.
- Step 4: Scroll down almost at the bottom, you will see factory reset.
- Step 5: Tap on factory reset.
- Step 6: Tap on accept and your smartwatch will turn off and come back to new.
Note that this will wipe off every data and apps on your smartwatch. If you agree with this;