The Versa 3 which succeeds the Versa 2 can be oftentimes unresponsive or you might be experiencing a glitch, its best to restart it and if that doesn’t work, you might need to do a factory reset. In this post, I’m going to show you how to restart, reset, and to shutdown your Fitbit Versa 3.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa 3
To restart your Versa 3, simply follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Press and hold down the haptic button by the side for 10 seconds.
- Step 2: Release your finger only when the Fitbit logo appears.
You will have to wait for a couple of seconds for your device to fully reboot.
How to Factory Reset Fitbit Versa 3
Now to do a factory reset on your Fitbit Versa 3 you will need to;
- Step 1: Swipe left through your list of apps to find the settings app.
- Step 2: Tap on the settings app; the settings menu will then appear.
- Step 3: Scroll all the way down till you see “About Versa 3”.
- Step 4: Tap on About Versa 3, just below it, you can see “shutdown”. Shutdown if that’s what you want to do, otherwise proceed to the next step.
- Step 4: Scroll down till you find “Factory reset”, tap on it to reset the Versa 3. A warning notification will then appear to confirm factory reset will clear all your personal data and can’t be undone. Tap on yes to proceed to factory reset.