Fitbit Versa 2 requires the Fitbit App to work properly. This will allow you to add music, watch faces, and apps to your Versa 2. The Fitbit App requires a smartphone running on Apple iOS 12.2 or higher or Android OS 7.0 or higher to work. This post will show you how to set up the Versa 2 to walk with your phone.
Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Fitbit Versa 2
For you to set up your Fitbit Versa 2 to work with your smartphone you will have to follow the following guidelines.
- Go to playstore if you have an Android phone or iOS store if you have an iPhone and search for Fitbit app and then download the Fitbit app on your phone and open it.
- Then you will have to turn on your Bluetooth on your phone to connect with your Versa 2.
- Create a your Fitbit account or sign in if you are an existing user. Then click on the profile icon up at the left corner of your phone and then tap on setup a new device.
- Find Versa 2 and tap on it.
- You will need to charge the Versa 2 as its part of the pairing process, so fix the Versa 2 in the charging dock to continue.
- Wait for Versa 2 to pair, the watch wil now show a code you will have to enter on your phone.
- The app will ask you to connect to any available Wifi network to download the latest Fitbit Versa 2 update.
- The Versa 2 will now download the latest update and you see a success mesage which signals the end of the setup process.
You are all set!, Versa 2 will walk you through the setup process, while you can check the Fitbit App to manage your watch.