Amazfit Bip Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: August, 2016
- Display:: 1.28 inch, Reflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 45 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+
|Design:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.8 / 5)|
Amazfit Bip Specifications and Features – The Bip is perhaps one of the best-selling smartwatches on the market and the most popular smartwatch on the Amazfit rich lineup. It’s a lightweight smartwatch with a very impressive 45 days battery life and well equipped to track both indoor and outdoor activities thanks to the inbuilt GPS, while also being able to keep you connected to all that matters to you.
The 32 grams Bip is very lightweight and comfortable to wear thanks to its polycarbonate case and interchangeable 20mm silicone straps, while the reflective colored LCD display isn’t so interactive, but very easy to read outdoors, and the screen is protected with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
It has Bluetooth which is compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it to keep you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important emails, SMS, calls, and more.
Amazfit Bip Features
- It has a 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button for effortless navigation.
- The clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available preset watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Features “find my phone” and unlock Smartphone. There is also the sedentary reminder that alerts you when you sit idle for too long.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates received on your phone (phone must be nearby).
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters). We don’t recommend this device for swimming in pool or ocean.
- It comes with a 20mm interchangeable silicone straps. The body is made of a polycarbonate material, and is available in four colors; onyx black, white cloud, kokoda green and cinnabar red.
- It has a battery life of about 45 days and about 22 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
- It is compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
Amazfit Bip Fitness Tracking Features
- It is equipped with inbuilt GPS that enables it to track outdoor activities such as routes and locations so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes after workout.
- Feature’s air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- It comes with 4 preloaded sport modes which includes outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- It will also track your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.
- It will track your sleep stages when you where this device to sleep.
Amazfit Bip Lite
39.4 x 34.1 x 9.5 mm
Black, Green, Red, White
176 x 176 px
|Custom watch face||
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 45 days
Android 4.4+, iOS 8.0+
|Find my phone|
Amazfit Bip, Charger, Manual, Straps
Amazfit Stratos 2 Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$160.00 Buy NowCompare
Amazfit GTR 2 (Sport) Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$248.99 Buy NowCompare
Mi Band 3 Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5Buy NowCompare
Amazfit Nexo Specifications, Features and PriceRated 0 out of 5$383.83 Buy NowCompare