Amazfit Bip U Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: October, 2020
- Display:: 1.43 inch, Transflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 9 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Amazfit Bip U Full Specifications and Features – Amazfit Bip U is the latest addition to the Bip family, and it’s set to be announced on 16th October in India. The Bip U is fitness-focused, lightweight, and comes with new health tracking features such as blood oxygen tracking, PAI health index, stress management, larger and more colorful display with a long battery life of up to 9 days.
Amazfit Bip U has a very lightweight design that weighs just 31 grams with the straps, thanks to its polycarbonate case and silicone straps. It’s also very slim at 11.4mm which leaves it with an attractive and sleek appearance on the wrist. It has a larger 1.43 inches TFT display that’s more colorful than other Bip smartwatches, while navigation is still via touchscreen and the physical button by the side.
Amazfit Bip U welcomes new health tracking features which include on-demand blood oxygen measurement, PAI health score, stress monitoring, and up to 60 preloaded sport modes.
Beyond that, it can track your heart rate, calories, steps, distance, and more. It tracks sleep in four stages which include deep, light, awake, and REM sleep stages, it also tracks naps.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, the Bip U will alert you when you receive a notification on your smartphone. This can be set up from the Zepp app (formally Amazfit app). Other features include remote camera control, find my phone, music playback, and weather forecast. You can get up to 9 days long battery life from the Bip U when fully charged.
The difference between Amazfit Bip U and Amazfit Bip U Pro is that the latter is equipped with a microphone that supports Alexa voice assistant that allows you to do simple tasks with your voice. It also has inbuilt GPS which Bip U lacks.
Amazfit Bip U Features
- 1.43 inches always-on TFT reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button for navigation.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from up 50 available watch faces or use your personal photo. You can also select and display information important to you such as time, date and weather on the wath homescreen using the customizable modular.
- Tools include Find my phone, remote camera control, remote music control, weather forecast, countdown timer, stopwatch and unlock Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important notifications recieved on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- Case is made of polycarbonate which is paired with a 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Up to 9 days long battery life with normal usage and up to 5 days long battery in heavy usage.
Amazfit Bip U Fitness Tracking Features
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and can help you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- 60 preloaded sport modes include outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.
- NEW: Allows you to measure your blood oxygen levels to determine how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- NEW: The PAI health evaluation system converts complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into a numerical value through an algorithm, showing a health evaluation system.
- Equipped to track your sleep in four stages; deep, REM, awake and light stages.
- NEW: Features stress monitoring and can help you reduce stress through a guilded breathing session app.
- NEW: Monitor the patterns of your cycle, log periods and track ovulation.
- Features 60 preset sport modes.
- Very lightweight and decent design.
- 9 Days long battery life.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker with 60 Preset workout modes, blood oxygen tracking and more.
- Always-on and easy to read display outdoors.
- Lacks NFC.
- Lacks microphone and loudspeaker.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- Lacks music storage.
Amazfit Bip U
Amazfit Bip U, Amazfit Bip U Pro
40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm
Black, Green, Pink
Reflective, TFT colored LCD
320 x 302 px
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Typical usage: up to 9 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Amazfit Bip U, Charger, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.