Amazfit GTR 2 (Classic) Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Leather, stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Amazfit GTR 2 Specifications and Features – GTR 2 is the successor to Amazfit GTR that was released last year. It’s a decent-looking smartwatch that’s fitness-oriented with the addition of SpO2 blood oxygen measurement, loudspeaker, microphone, music storage, and a up to 14 days long battery life.
The GTR 2 has a stylish and attractive design, its well polished and is very sleek. It comes in two models; Classic and Sport models. The Classic model has a case made of stainless steel paired with leather straps, while the Sport model has a case made of aluminum paired with silicone. AMOLED powers the 1.39 inches display of both models which is colorful and interactive. There are lots of watch faces to choose from, while navigation is through two physical buttons and touchscreen support. The GTR 2 is rated 5ATM which makes swim-proof up to 50 meters, in other words, you can wear it to the shower, pool, or otherwise.
GTR 2 welcomes blood oxygen tracking that allows you to measure how well your blood absorbs oxygen. There is also the PAI that delivers your health score as well as 12 preset sport modes to choose from your preferred choice. Furthermore, the GTS 2 will track your steps, calories, heart rate, and sleep in three stages; light, deep, and REM. It also has an inbuilt GPS that allows for outdoor activity tracking for location, routes, and more.
Another new feature on the GTR 2 is the addition of a microphone and loudspeaker that enables it to make and receive calls directly via Bluetooth connection to a paired phone. It also has music storage that allows you to take your favorite tracks along with you.
When paired to a compatible smartphone via the Zepp app (formally Amazfit app), the GTR 2 will keep you connected to all that matters to you by alerting you when you receive notifications on your phone.
The battery life of GTR 2 is very impressive, it can last up to 14 days with smartwatch mode and up to 38 days in basic watch mode.
Amazfit GTR 2 Features
- 1.39 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 2 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable leather straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Added loudspeaker and microphone.
- New: Make and recieve calls directly from watch via Bluetooth connection.
- Added 4GB storage capacity out of which 3GB is available for use.
Amazfit GTR 2 Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages, light, deep and REM to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- Tracks your steps, swimming, distance and calories.
- The GTR can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
- 12 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.
- NEW: Added blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see blood oxygen level ondemand.
- NEW: The PAI health evaluation system converts complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into a numerical value through an algorithm, showing a health evaluation system.
Amazfit GTR 2 Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|