Amazfit GTR (42mm) Specifications and Features – The Amazfit GTR is a lightweight fitness-focused smartwatch with a classic design that looks more like a traditional watch. Its available in two sizes; 47mm and 42mm, both are very slim with AMOLED display that’s very interactive and lively, and each of these two has a long battery life.
The 42mm GTR has a lightweight aluminum case, while the interchangeable 20mm straps are available in silicone and leather materials.
The GTR comes with inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes and pace, while also preloaded with 12 sport modes which includes running, cycling, outdoor walking, treadmill, elliptical and more.
The 42mm GTR is lightweight thanks to the aircraft-grade aluminum casing and silicone straps that interchangeable with 20mm sized straps. While the very rich 1.2 inch AMOLED display supports touchscreen with two physical button to aid navigation, and durable Corning Gorilla Glass mounts the screen.
It’s equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, calls, SMS, reminders and alarms. And has 12 days long battery life with regular usage, 34 days on basic mode and 22 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Amazfit GTR (42mm) Features
- 1.2 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 2 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
Amazfit GTR (42mm) Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories.
- The GTS can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
- 12 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.