Amazfit GTS Specifications and Features – The 1.65 inch Amazfit GTS is one of the latest from Huami released alongside the premium Stratos 3. The GTS has the appearance similar to the Apple Watch 5, its slim and features a very interactive and rich customizable AMOLED display, while also having a very long 14 days battery life which allows you to go long on a single charge, and is well equipped to track your active life with a more improved Huami Biotracker PPG sensor and 6-axis accelerometer in addition to inbuilt GPS.
The GTS with inbuilt GPS comes preloaded with 12 sport modes which includes running, cycling, outdoor walking, treadmill, elliptical and more. The watch can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace and calorie consumption.
The GTS is lightweight thanks to the aircraft-grade aluminum casing and silicone straps that interchangeable with 20mm sized straps. While the very rich AMOLED display supports touchscreen with single physical button to aid navigation, and durable Corning Gorilla Glass mounts the screen.
It’s equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 compatible with both Android and iOS devices which enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you so never get to miss important emails, calls, SMS and more.
Amazfit GTS Features
- 1.65 inch AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
Amazfit GTS Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Huami Biotracker PPG Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories.
- The GTS can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
- 12 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.
Amazfit GTS Review