Amazfit Stratos 3 Specifications and Features – The Amazfit Stratos 3 is one of the two latest smartwatches announced by Huami alongside the GTS, it succeeds the Stratos which has an outstanding premium design and impressive battery life. The Stratos 3 also spots same premium finish, both now has a more interactive AMOLED moon display, a longer battery life of 7 days and more fitness tracking features which includes 8 Firstbeat alogrithms and 19 preloaded sport modes.
The Stratos 3 feature 19 preloaded sport modes which includes, run, run Indoors, walk, trail run, cycling, indoor cycling and elliptical trainer. It also tracks your heart rate to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly, while also having inbuilt GPS that enables it track outdoor activities such as routes you take, location and your pace in real-time. It tracks you VO2 Max., sleep, distance and more.
The Stratos 3 features 8 FirstBeat alogrithms which enables,
- VO2 Max fitness level.
- Training load.
- Training effect: Aerobic.
- Recovery time advisor.
- Real-time performance condition.
- Personalized training load: Cardio.
- Real-time coaching.
- Calories burned.
Tracks your overall fitness level, so you can find the perfect time to train.
Keep track of the physiological impact of all your training activities over time.
Reveal the physiological impact of your activities to find the perfect training for you.
Ensure adequate recovery to reap the full reward of your efforts.
See how you are doing and gain insight along the way.
Your next step is always the most important. Take the right one.
Real-time coaching advice ensures that any type of workout is performed in a way that is safe, effective and keeps you fit.
Accurate calorie counts for daily life, top performance, and everything in between.
The Stratos 3 has a premium design that’s both stylish and sturdy with reinforced glass fiber polycarbonate used for the case, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone which is very comfortable to wear all day long. The 1.34 inch transflective LCD display is very bright, although not so interactive, but can easily be read outdoors under direct sunlight with touchscreen support and 4 physical buttons that makes navigation a lot easy. While the screen is protected with durable Corning Gorilla Glass.
It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi which are compatible with both Android and iOS devices that enables it to keep you connected to all that matters to you, while having about 7 days long battery life and up to 70 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Amazfit Stratos 3 Features
- 1.34 inch always-on transflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 4 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Take your music with you with 4GB onboard storage capacity.
Amazfit Stratos 3 Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, VO2 max, recovery time, training effect and calories.
- 8 FirstBeat algorithms.
- 19 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.
Amazfit Stratos 3 Review