Amazfit Stratos Specifications and Features – The Amazfit Stratos is a premium fitness-focused smartwatch built with top-grade durable materials, and is well equipped to track your active life comprehensively, while featuring 4GB onboard storage capacity that allow you take over 500 tracks with you on the go, and has a 5 days long battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
The Stratos features 16 preloaded sport modes which includes, outdoor run, run Indoors, walk, trail run, cycling, indoor cycling and elliptical trainer. It also tracks your heart rate to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly, while also having inbuilt GPS that enables it track outdoor activities such as routes you take, location and your pace in real-time. It tracks you VO2 Max., sleep, distance and more.
The Stratos has a premium design that’s both stylish and sturdy with reinforced glass fiber polycarbonate used for the case, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone which is very comfortable to wear all day long. The Transflective LCD display is very bright, although not so interactive, but can easily be read outdoors under direct sunlight with touchscreen support and 3 physical buttons that makes navigation easy, while the screen is protected with durable Corning Gorilla Glass.
It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi which are compatible with both Android and iOS devices that enables it keep you connected to all that matters to you, while having about 5 days long battery life, and about 35 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Amazfit Stratos Features
- 1.34 inch always-on transflective LCD display with touchscreen support.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Take your music with you on the go with 4GB onboard storage capacity.
Amazfit Stratos Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, VO2 max, recovery time, training effect and calories.
- 16 Preloaded sport modes includes, outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing.
Amazfit Stratos Review