Coros Pace 2 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: August, 2020
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Memory LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 35 grams, Fiber reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 20 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Coros Pace 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Pace 2 which succeeds Coros Pace weighs just 29 grams that makes it one of the lightest GPS smartwatches, it’s built to track your daily activities such as heart rate, calories, sleep, outdoor activities, etc with up to 20 days long battery life as well as being able to keep you connected to important updates that matter to you.
The Pace 2 comes with a 1.2 inches memory LCD which isn’t so colorful (64 colors), but still easy to read outdoors. It lacks touchscreen support, but navigation is still easy with 4 physical buttons. The case is made of fiber-reinforced polymer with the bezel also made of the same fiber-reinforced polymer, while the straps come in silicone or nylon which collectively results in a very lightweight smartwatch weighing only 25 grams with the nylon straps and 35 grams with a silicone band. It features night mode, which keeps the display always-on with a limited impact on the battery life.
Beyond the lightweight design, the Pace 2 is loaded with lots of fitness tracking features which include the ability to track your heart rate on land or while swimming thanks to its 5ATM rating. It also tracks your sleep, calories and the inbuilt GPS enables it to track your routes, locations, pace, distance, while the built-in altimeter measures your elevation and compass can help you find your orientation.
With a battery life of up to 20 days, Pace 2 lets you go long from a single charge, while with continuous GPS tracking, it’s about 30 hours, and it does also keeps you updated when you receive a notification on your phone.
Coros Pace 2 Features
- It comes with a 1.2 inches always-on memory LCD display that is bright and colorful. Navigation is via 2 physical buttons.
- The case is made of fibre reinforced polymer with Corning Gorilla Glass protection for the screen. The 20mm interchangeable straps come in silicone or nylon with the latter being lighter.
- The watch face can be customized.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important notifications you receive on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM, waterproof up to 50meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- You can get up to 20 days battery life on regular usage and up to 30 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
- Features a night mode that leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. This turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
Coros Pace 2 Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continuously to enable you monitor your heart rate in real-time.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables you track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and route.
- Has a compass that enables you to find your orientation and direction.
- Over 200 Preloaded workout exercises.
- Features triathlon and multisport mode.
- Records your heart rate, SWOLF, calories and more while swimming.
- Features advanced training analysis such as VO2max, training effect, training load, threshold pace, etc.
- Download, create custom workout plans and share with your loved ones and friends with the touch of your finger in the COROS app.
- Tracks floors climbed, elevation, cadence, stride length, steps, etc. You can also track elevation and weather information.
- Supports third-party integration for services such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- Added: Muscle heatmap that allows you to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help you target the right muscles.
Coros Pace 2 Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|