Coros Pace 2 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: August, 2020
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Memory LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 35 grams, Fiber reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 20 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Coros Pace 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Pace 2 which succeeds Coros Pace weighs just 29 grams that makes it one of the lightest GPS smartwatches, it’s built to track your daily activities such as heart rate, calories, sleep, outdoor activities, etc with up to 20 days long battery life as well as being able to keep you connected to important updates that matter to you.
The Pace 2 comes with a 1.2 inches memory LCD which isn’t so colorful (64 colors), but still easy to read outdoors. It lacks touchscreen support, but navigation is still easy with 4 physical buttons. The case is made of fiber-reinforced polymer with the bezel also made of the same fiber-reinforced polymer, while the straps come in silicone or nylon which collectively results in a very lightweight smartwatch weighing only 25 grams with the nylon straps and 35 grams with a silicone band. It features night mode, that keeps the display always-on with a limited impact on the battery life.
Beyond the lightweight design, the Pace 2 is loaded with lots of fitness tracking features which includes the ability to track your heart rate on land or while swimming thanks to its 5ATM rating. It also tracks your sleep, calories and the inbuilt GPS enables it to track your routes, locations, pace, distance, while the built-in altimeter measures your elevation and compass can help you find your orientation.
With a battery life of up to 20 days, Pace 2 lets you go long from a single charge, while with continuous GPS tracking, it’s about 30 hours, and it does also keeps you updated when you receive a notification on your phone.
Coros Pace 2 Features
- 1.2 inches always-on memory LCD display, bright and colorful with 2 physical buttons.
- Customizable watch face and 20mm interchangeable silicone or nylon straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM, waterproof upto 50meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- 20 days battery life on regular usage.
- Night mode keeps the screen always-on with reduce impact on battery life.
Coros Pace 2 Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continously and calories.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables it track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Has compass that enables you to find your orientation and direction.
- Over 200 Preloaded workout exercises.
- Features triathlon and multisport mode.
- Records your heart rate, SWOLF, calories and more while swimming.
- Features advanced training analysis such as VO2max, training effect, training load, threshold pace, etc.
- Download, create custom workout plans and share.
- Tracks floors climbed, elevtion, cadence, stride lenght, steps, etc.
- Tracks elevation and weather information.
- Supports sport services such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- Added: Muscle heatmap that allows you to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help you target the right muscles.
Coros Pace 2 Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|