Coros Pace Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: January, 2018
- Display:: 1.2 inches, LCD, 4 Physical buttons
- Body:: 48 grams, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 30 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Coros Pace Full Specifications and Features – Coros Pace is a lightweight GPS smartwatch that’s built to track your daily activities such as heart rate, calories, sleep, outdoor activities, etc with up to 30 days long battery life as well as being able to keep you connected to all that matters to you.
The Pace comes with a 1.2 inches LCD display which isn’t so colorful (64 colors), however, still easy to read outdoors. It lacks touchscreen support, but navigation is still easy with 4 physical buttons. The case is made of thermoplastic, while the straps come in silicone that collectively results in a very lightweight smartwatch weighing only 48 grams.
Beyond the lightweight design, the Pace is loaded with lots of fitness tracking features which include the ability to track your heart rate on land or while swimming thanks to its 5ATM rating. It also tracks your sleep, calories and the inbuilt GPS enables it to track your routes, locations, pace, distance, while the built-in altimeter measures your elevation and compass can help you find your orientation.
With a battery life of up to 30 days, the Pace lets you go long from a single charge, while with continuous GPS tracking, it’s about 25 hours. It does also keeps you updated when you receive a notification on your phone.
Coros Pace Features
- 1.2 inches always-on LCD display, bright and colorful with 4 physical buttons.
- Customizable watch face and 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM, waterproof upto 50meters makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool or ocean.
- 30 days battery life on regular usage.
Coros Pace Fitness Features
- Tracks your heart rate continously and calories.
- Tracks your complete sleep cycle.
- Inbuilt GPS enables it to track your outdoor activities such as locations, distance and pace.
- Has compass that enable you find your orientation and direction.
- Features triathlon and multisport mode.
- Records your heart rate, SWOLF, calories and more while swimming.
- Features advanced training analysis such as VO2max, training effect, training load, threshold pace, etc.
- Tracks floors climbed, elevation, cadence, stride length, steps, etc.
- Tracks elevation and weather information.
- Supports third-party services such as Strava and TrainingPeaks.
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|