Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: April, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Transflective (MIP) LCD
- Body:: Silicone, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 7 days
- Storage:: 4GB ROM
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Specifications and Features – The Forerunner 245 Music is a comprehensive fitness smartwatch with an outstanding design that’s both stylish and elegant while featuring onboard music storage, lots of activity tracking features, and a long battery life that keeps you going for about a week.
With pulse ox and a broad range of other sensors onboard, the Forerunner 245 Music is able to track quite a huge number of activities that include blood oxygen while sleeping which results in more accurate and detailed sleep tracking data, calories, stress, and fitness age. It also features incidental fall detection that can help you get the needed help when a fall has occurred, as well as the body energy monitor that monitors your body energy to help you find the perfect time to train and LiveTrack that allows you to invite other members of the Garmin Connect community.
The Forerunner 245 Music is lightweight and sturdy with the case made of reinforced fiber-polymer, and 20mm interchangeable silicone straps, while Corning Gorilla glass mounts the screen to offer protection for the display.
The Forerunner 245 Music is compatible with both android and iOS devices, and its keeps you connected to all that matters to you so that you never get to miss important updates.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Features
- 1.2 inches transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Clock features include time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- 4GB onboard music storage capacity with support for streaming platforms such as Spotify.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Activity Tracking Features
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
Added body battery energy monitor that monitors your body energy to help you find the perfect time to train so that you can be more productive without breaking down.
- Gym and fitness equipment includes, cardio and strength workout, automatic rep counting, and available gym profiles which include strength, cardio, elliptical, rowing, stair-stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning, and analysis features include , downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
In addition, are training load, training status, and training that let you see how productive your training has been over time and can help you plan and train more effectively.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HR broadcast data to paired device.
Also available, are recovery time that measures how well you’ve recovered from previous training, helping you train at the best time.
- Running features include , GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running, and treadmill running.
Other running features include, cadence (real-time steps/min), stride length, running dynamics, race predictor, performance condition, and lactate threshold that analysis HR and pace to estimate when the muscles begin to fatigue (Track these data in combination with compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod sold separately) .
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start, total descent/ascent and available outdoor recreational profiles such as skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddleboarding and rowing.
Other outdoor recreational features include, point-to-point navigation, bread crumb trail in realtime, elevation profile, GPS coordinates and barometric trend indicator with storm alerts.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, compatible with varia, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking with lots of available courses to choose from.
- Swim tracking features includes,pool swim metrics, stroke type detection, basic rest timer, time/distance alerts and pool swimming as available swim profile.
Also tracks strokes, SWOLF, calories and pace.
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Review
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
Garmin Forerunner 235
Garmin Forerunner 245, Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
42.3 x 42.3 x 12.2 mm
Aqua, Black, White
LCD, Memory-in-pixel (MIP), transflective
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face||
(not touchscreen), 5 Physical buttons
Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
GPS mode: 24hrs, Smartwatch mode: 7 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, Manual, Straps