Garmin Vivoactive 3 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: August, 2017
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Transflective (MIP) LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicon, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 7 days+
- Compatibility:: Android 5-0+ and iOS 11.0+
|Design:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Full Specifications, Features, and Price – Garmin’s Vivoactive 3 is a fine-looking fitness-focused smartwatch with lots of features and a long battery life that keeps you going for days. The Vivoactive 3 is a sturdy device and going by the Garmin’s standard, it’s rugged and quite stylish which leaves it with a decent appearance.
The Vivoactive 3 is available in three editions, the Vivoactive 3, Vivoactive 3 Music, and Vivoactive 3 LTE. The last two have onboard music storage which isn’t present on the standard Vivoactive 3 edition. The LTE edition has support for cellular connectivity up to 4G powered by Verizon. Of course, the more features mean that the Vivoactive 3 music and LTE edition are a bit more expensive than the Vivoactive 3 with the LTE edition being the most expensive.
Each edition of the Vivoactive 3 is well equipped to track your active life and also can improve your productive life with the innovative technologies built-in. The Vivoactive 3 is a GPS fitness-focused smartwatch with lots of activity tracking features built-in, including 15 preloaded sports activities that can help improve your fitness goals significantly.
The Vivoactive 3 is moderately sized, having a very stylish design that sets it apart as a perfect companion for any occasion. It’ll look nicer on women and those with smaller wrist considering somewhat small case size.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Features
- 1.2 inches transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 15 Preloaded sport modes.
- Up to 7 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features: Time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- Safety and tracking features include, LiveTrack that lets you invite others to join in your training goals.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, floors climbed, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Gym and fitness equipments includes, cardio and strength workout, automatic rep counting and available gym profiles which includes strength, cardio, elliptical, rowing, stair stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
- Golfing features includes, Garmin auto shot, pin pointer, digital scorecard, yardage and round timer.
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start, total decent/ascent and available outdoor recreational profiles such as skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddle boarding and rowing.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, compatible with varia, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking.
- Swim tracking features includes,pool swim metrics, stroke type detection, basic rest timer, time/distance alerts and pool swimming as available swim profile.
- Log and track cycles with the Garmin menstrual cycle tracking feature that can help you detect physical and emotional symptoms.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Activity Tracking Features
- Lightweight, rugged and sturdy design.
- Long battery life
- A comprehensive fitness tracker.
- Lacks onboard music storage.
- Lacks microphone and loudspeaker.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Review
Garmin Vivoactive 3
Garmin Vivoactive 4
Vivoactive 3, Vivoactive 3 Music, Vivoactive 3 Music (LTE)
43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm
Fiber-reinforced polymer, Stainless steel
Black, Rose-gold, White
LCD, Memory-in-pixel (MIP), transflective
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
ANT+, Bluetooth v4.0
Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
GPS mode: up to 13hrs, Smartwatch mode: 7 days
Android 5.0+, iOS 11.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Vivoactive 3, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.