Garmin Forerunner 35 Specification and Features – The Forerunner 35 is a lightweight fitness smartwatch with a decent design, has a moderate long battery life and a great choice for keeping tab on your active life.
The Forerunner 35 is equipped with accelerometer, heart rate sensor and GPS to track your calories, distance, real-time pace, and manage your training intensity effortlessly.
The Forerunner 35 with 0.93 inch wide display uses a transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display that’s easy to read outdoors. It’s a monochrome display, not so interactive, but bright and easy to read while working out. The case is made with reinforced polymer, while the silicone straps which fits wrist 140 -200mm is soft and comfortable to wear all day long.
It’s equipped to keep you connected to all that matters you, and compatible with both android and iOS devices. The Forerunner 35 is also able to control music on your phone and can help you find your missing phone. It works with the Garmin Connect app which allows you to see summaries, manage your fitness goals and also connect with other members of the community.
Garmin Forerunner 35 Features
- 0.93 inch transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Up to 9 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features include time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm and stopwatch.
- Find my phone and control music on smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, floors climbed, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Available gym and fitness equipment includes cardio training.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance and create custom activity profiles .
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, and HR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking with lots of available courses to choose from.