Garmin Forerunner 935 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: March, 2017
- Display:: 1.2 inches, Transflective (MIP) LCD
- Body:: Silicone, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS
|Design:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Garmin Forerunner 935 Specifications and Features – The Forerunner 935 is an advanced triathlon/running fitness smartwatch with a lightweight design that has been tested to last up to 2 weeks on a single charge. The Forerunner 935 is equipped with a broad range of sensors that enables it to features a lot of activity tracking features including recovery and training tools and provides advanced dynamics for your favorite workouts which include swimming, cycling, and running.
The 1.2 inches colored transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display is easy to read outdoors, while the case made of fiber-reinforced polymer contributes to its lightweight, and the 22mm interchangeable straps are comfortable to wear all day long.
The Forerunner 935 keep you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates, as well connects with the Garmin Connect app – an intuitive platform that allows you to manage your fitness goals effortlessly, connect and compete with community members.
Garmin Forerunner 935 Features
- 1.2 inches transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Up to 14 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features include time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- Safety and tracking features include, LiveTrack that lets you invite others to join in your training goals and group LiveTrack that lets you invite more people to join in your training activities.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, floors climbed, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Gym and fitness equipment includes, cardio and strength workout, automatic rep counting and available gym profiles which includes strength, cardio, elliptical, rowing, stair stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
In addition are, training load, training status and training that let you see how productive your training has been overtime and can help you plan and train more effectively.
Other training and planning tools includes auto and manual multisport activities, Garmin live segments, Strava live segments, course guidance and custom alerts.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HR broadcast data to paired device.
Also available, are recovery time that measures how well you’ve recovered from previous training, helping you train at the best time and HRV stress test that measures your stress level instantly.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
Other running features include, cadence (real-time steps/min), stride length, running dynamics, race predictor, performance condition and lactate threshold that analysis HR and pace to estimate when the muscles begin to fatigue.
- Golfing features includes, Garmin auto shot, pin pointer, digital scorecard, yardage and round timer.
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start, total decent/ascent and available outdoor recreational profiles such as skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddle boarding and rowing.
Other outdoor recreational features include, point-to-point navigation, bread crumb trail in real-time, elevation profile, GPS coordinates and barometric trend indicator with storm alerts.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking with lots of available courses to choose from.
- Swim tracking features includes,pool swim metrics, stroke type detection, basic rest timer, time/distance alerts and pool swimming as available swim profile.
Also supports open water swimming, and measures distance, strokes, SWOLF, calories and pace. There are available pool swimming workouts to choose from.
- Tactical features include dual grid coordinates that let you save your current location and you can navigate back to same location later.
- Features the Running power app available on the Garmin App store, the power app analysis your pace and vertical oscillation to determine the amount of power you’re applying to the ground, helping you run at your pace.
Garmin Forerunner 935 Activity Features
Garmin Forerunner 935 Review
Garmin Forerunner 935
Garmin Forerunner 945
47 x 47 x 13.9 mm
LCD, Memory-in-pixel (MIP), transflective
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face||
5 Physical buttons
Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
GPS/HR mode: Up to 24 hours, Smartwatch mode: Up to 2 weeks, Ultratrac: up to 60hrs
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Forerunner 935, Manual, Straps