Garmin Vivomove Luxe Full Smartwatch Specifications
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.2 inches, AMOLED
- Body:: Silicone, 24K Gold
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS. Check compatibility
|Design:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.2 / 5)|
Garmin Vivomove Luxe Full Specifications and Features – Vivomove Luxe is a premium stylish hybrid GPS smartwatch designed with durable materials and equipped to track your active life comprehensively. It comes in two editions; Luxe and Style, the former has a more durable design that consists of a 24K gold or 18K rose gold over titanium-based PVD coating case, Sapphire Glass for the screen with straps available in Italian leather or Milanese stainless steel mesh, while the Style edition comes in an aluminum case with Corning Gorilla Glass covering the display and straps available in silicone or woven nylon. Unlike Vivomove 3/3S, Luxe has a more colorful AMOLED display which can be accessed via touchscreen support.
Vivomove 3 comes in four editions;
- Garmin Vivomove 3
- Garmin Vivomove 3S
- Garmin Vivomove Luxe
- Garmin Vivomove Style.
All four smartwatches have the same fitness tracking features but the Luxe and Style editions have more durable build than the other two. While Luxe edition features a stainless steel case that comes in either 24K gold or 18K rose gold over titanium-based PVD coating with more durable Sapphire Glass covering the screen and AMOLED display, Vivomove Style comes in an aluminum case with Corning Gorilla Glass and AMOLED display. Unlike Vivomove 3 and 3S which both have a case made of fiber-reinforced polymer with a chemical strengthened glass covering the screen and OLED display.
Beyond the slight differences in the designs, all three smartwatches are lightweight and very comfortable Wear. There’s no physical button, navigation is only through touchscreen support.
Vivomove Luxe is equipped to track heart rate, calories, sleep, stress, blood oxygen, underwater heart rate, body battery energy monitor, menstrual cycle for women with lots of preloaded sport profiles to choose from. This Watch syncs with the Garmin Connect app to allow you to manage all your fitness stats. It can also connect to your phone GPS to enable tracking for outdoor activities which you can view from the app.
Vivomove Luxe is also a nice personal assistant that can assist you to get updates when a notification is received on your phone. It’ll alert you when you receive SMS, incoming calls, emails, and more.
The battery life of Vivomove Luxe isn’t so encouraging for a hybrid smartwatch but can get you up to 5 days with regular usage and about 2 weeks with watch mode.
Garmin Vivomove Luxe Features
- 1.2 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen and easy to read outdoors.
- Clock features include time/date, analog hands, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, find my watch and control music on Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as SMS, calls, reminders and more, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (waterproof up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Check compatible devices
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share with others.
Garmin Vivomove Luxe Activity Tracking Features
- Features pulse Ox sensor that monitors blood oxygen to determine how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- Features Underwater heart rate tracking that monitors your heart rate while you swim.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age (VO2 Max.), floors climbed, menstrual cycle tracking, hydration tracking and all day stress tracking.
Added body battery energy monitor that monitors your body energy to help you find the perfect time to train, so that you can be more productive without breaking down.
- Gym and fitness equipment includes, automatic rep counting, while available gym profiles includes strength, cardio, elliptical, stair stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, VO2 max, create custom activity profiles and respiration rate (yoga only).
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HRR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features include , GPS-based distance, time and pace, and cadence, with running as available run profile.
- Cycling features includes, alarm triggers that alert you when you reach goals such as distance, calories, heart rate and time with biking as the only available cycling profile.
- Swim tracking features include underwater heart rate tracking that tracks your heart rate while swimming, while pool swimming is the only available swimming profile.
- Premium and classy design.
- Comprehensive activity tracker.
- Long battery life.
- Quite expensive.
Garmin Vivomove Luxe
Garmin Vivomove HR
Garmin Vivomove 3, Garmin Vivomove 3S, Garmin Vivomove Luxe
42 x 42 x 11.9 mm
18K rose gold/PVD coating, 24K Gold, Stainless steel
Leather, Stainless steel
Gold case/black band, Gold case/white band, Rose-gold case/light-sand band, Rose-gold case/rose-gold band, Silver case/navy band, Silver case/silver band
240 x 240 px
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days, Watch mode: up to 12 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Vivomove Luxe, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.