Honor Band 4 (Running edition) Specifications and Features – The Honor Band 4 Running edition is a lower-end version of the Honor Band 4 that lacks heart rate monitoring, yet is able to track your sleep, distance, calories and can detect your swim-styles strokes, while also having a long battery life of about two weeks. It’s your personal running guide that can track cadence, stride, foot strike and other running posture monitoring.
The Honor Band 4 is equipped with accelerometer and gyroscope which enables it to track your complete sleep cycle via the Truesleep technology. It’s also able to track your steps, calories, distance with preloaded sport modes which includes indoor walking and running on your treadmill, outdoor walking and running, swimming and more.
It’s able to keep you connected to all that matters to you by keeping you updated with incoming calls, emails, text messages, as well as being able to find your phone and control phone music, and has about two weeks long battery life.
Honor Band 4 Running Edition Features
- 0.5 inch POLED monochrome display, touchkey.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 135 – 210mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Band 4 Running Edition Fitness Tracking Features
- Tracks your sleep stages which includes light, deep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.