Huawei Watch Fit Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: August, 2020
- Display:: 1.64 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Fiber polymer
- Battery Life:: 10 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
Huawei Watch Fit Full Specifications and Features – the Watch Fit is the latest smartwatch from one of the biggest names in the industry, Huawei. It has a design and shape that tends to take on the likes of the Apple Watch (a stiff competitor) and houses lots of in-depth fitness tracking features and a about 10 days long battery life to match.
The Watch Fit is a very compact smartwatch that’s very slim at 10.7mm thick. It has a large 1.64 AMOLED display that’s very colorful and easy to read outdoors, and you can interact with this device through touchscreen support and a single button by the side.
It has a durable build made of fiber polymer case materials that contribute to its lightweight design, while the straps come in silicone. It features editable widgets for the watch face and always-on watch faces are also available from the many available options to choose from. The Watch Fit comes in three colors; sakura pink, graphite black, and mint green.
This Watch is a comprehensive fitness tracker, it features Huawei’s TruSeen 4.0 that continuously tracks your heart rate, sleep tracking, menstrual cycle monitoring, stress management, steps, calories, blood oxygen with inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking. It also features animated workouts and 96 workouts out of which 85 are custom workout modes.
The Watch Fit comes with a 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store music on the device. It’s also an interesting personal assistant that keeps you updated with important updates received on your phone.
It has a long battery life of up to 10 days with mixed usage, 7 days with heavy usage, and 12 hours with GPS mode.
Huawei Watch Fit Features
- 1.64 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen, 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face by choosing from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Watch Face store. Watch face features editable widgets. There are also always on display watch faces.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates. Also find your phone and control phone camera.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meter), recommended for swimming.
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Control phone camera and find your phone.
- Up to 10 days long battery life and 12 hours with GPS tracking.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Huawei Watch Fit Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies up to 6 common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Tracks your sleep in REM, deep sleep, light sleep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, cadence, calories, VO2 Max., and more.
- HUAWEI TruRelax technology and all-day stress tracking algorithm effectively monitors your stress levels to see if you are feeling tense. Follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to release your stress when you are stressed out.
- Has inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes, distance, pace and cadence.
- 96 Preloaded sport modes including 11 professional sport modes and 85 custom sport modes.
- Added menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log and track menstrual cycle.
- Added blood oxygen monitor that tracks and monitors how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- Added animated workouts that will save you time and money on subscription.
Watch The Intro Video
Huawei Watch Fit
46 x 30 x 10.7 mm
(excluding straps), 21g
Graphite black, Mint green, Sakura pink
456 x 280 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
GPS tracking: 12hrs, Regular: 10 days
Huawei Health App
Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Huawei Watch Fit, Manual, Straps