Honor Watch Magic Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: November, 2018
- Display:: 1.2 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Leather, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 7 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.7 / 5)|
Honor Watch Magic Specifications and Features – The Honor watch magic is a lightweight fitness smartwatch that’s equipped to track your daily activities as well as keeping you connected to all that matters to you.
It’s a lower-end and smaller sized smartwatch compared to the Watch GT, it’s able to track your complete sleep cycle, heart rate monitoring, calories, and the inbuilt GPS enables outdoor activity tracking with barometric altimeter to give more orientation on your climbing and hiking activities, while also featuring preloaded sport modes, and has a long battery life of about a week.
Honor Watch Magic Features
- 1.2 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Watch Magic Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. Also features 3D distance with trails.
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- Provides coaching from introductory to advanced running courses to assist you in real-time while also providing guidance training and giving time-movement effect feedback.
- Provides professional assessment by measuring calories burned, heart rate, speed, and accumulative climbing and falling for cycling enthusiasts.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
Honor Watch Magic Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|