Mi Band 2 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: June, 2016
- Display:: 0.42 inch, OLED (monochrome), Touchkey
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 20 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+
|Design:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(2.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.4 / 5)|
Mi Band 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Mi Band 2 is a low price fitness smartwatch equipped with accelerometer and heart rate sensor to track your daily activities, and has a long battery life of about 20 days.
The Band 2 is lightweight with a polycarbonate case and silicone straps that makes it a comfortable wear all day long, while the 0.42 inch monochrome OLED isn’t anywhere near interactive, but can easily be read outdoors.
The Mi band 2 can track your heart rate as you start your workout, and also tracks your heart rate while you sleep. It can help you monitor your sleep quality as it shows time spent in the deep and light stages of your sleep. It also tracks your steps and distance, all of which can be managed via the Mi Fit app.
Equipped with Bluetooth v4.0, the Mi Band 2 is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and will alert you when there’s a new notifications on your phone such as emails, SMS, incoming calls and other notifications from both native and third-party apps.
Mi Band 2 Features
- 0.42 inch always-on OLED display (monochrome) with touchkey support.
- Clock features include time/date.
- Unlock phone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP67 (water resistant up to 1 meters).
- Interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Mi Band 2 Activity Tracking Features
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously.
- Tracks your steps, distance and speed.
- Tracks your heart rate in light and deep sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
- Lightweight design.
- Long battery life.
- Always-on display.
- Cheap, yet sturdy.
- Lacks NFC.
- Not swim-proof.
- Companion app is so intuitive.
Mi Band 2
Mi Band 3
15.7 × 40.3 × 10.5 mm
140 – 200 mm
72 x 40 px
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
Regular: 20 days
Android 4.4+, iOS 8.0+
Charger, Manual, Mi Band 2, Straps
Garmin Fenix 5X Specifications, Features and Price$599.99 Check PriceCompare
Garmin Fenix 5S Plus Specifications, Features and Price
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm) (LTE) Full Specifications and Features$179.97 Check PriceCompare
Mi Band 8 Full Specifications, Features and PricesCheck BackCompare
There are no reviews yet.