Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: October, 2020
- Display:: 1.1 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen, Touchkey
- Body:: 24 grams, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 159mAh, 15 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.8 / 5)|
Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 Full Specifications and Features – Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 is a fitness smartband that is equipped to track your daily activities, help you manage notifications, and improve your productive life. It succeeds Galaxy Fit and comes with a slightly larger 1.1 inches display, 14 days long battery life that lets you go weeks from a single charge with more watch faces.
Galaxy Fit 2 which comes in two colors; black and red, is lightweight and weighs only 24 grams. It has a decent build that consists of an aluminum frame and silicone bands just like its predecessor. Samsung has ditched the side button for a touchkey on the Galaxy Fit 2 which alongside the touch-sensitive screen can be used to navigate the device.
The AMOLED powered display is now larger at 1.1 inches which will allow you to see more at a glance. And there are now more watch faces to choose from, compared to the Galaxy Fit that had only about 23 watch faces which I didn’t find inspiring.
As a fitness-focused smartband, the Galaxy Fit 2 will track your heart rate, calories, steps, distance, and more. It will also track your sleep in three stages, deep, light, and REM which you can view from the Samsung Health app which is the companion health app for this device, from here you can see other metrics. You can also see your routes and locations from the Health app.
There about 90 preset sport modes to choose from and the Galaxy Fit 2 can auto-detect 6 sport modes. It also has a stress app, that can help you manage stress through a guided breathing session.
Beyond the lightweight design and fitness tracking features, the Galaxy Fit needs the Galaxy Wearable app to set it up to work with a compatible smartphone. From the app you can manage notifications, alarm, do not disturb mode, quick replies, and more. With custom quick replies you can respond to messages and emails from the smartband.
The Galaxy Fit 2 has received a boost in battery life as it has a longer battery life of up to 21 days with mixed usage and up to 14 days long battery life with continuous tracking.
Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 Features
- 1.1 inches AMOLED interactive and lively display with touchkey and touchscreen support.
- 90 preloaded sport modes, and is able to auto track 6 activities.
- Up to 21 days battery life.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 20mm width.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Allows you to send preset messages as replies to calls and otherwise, as well as the “Do Not Disturb” feature that lets you focus on what matters most to you.
- Tracks your sleep in stages; deep, light and REM.
- Tracks your routes and locations with connected GPS via paired smartphone.
- Monitor your stress level through the stress app, and manage stress through a guided breathing session.
- Features 15 widgets that allow you to reach important information faster.
- Lightweight design.
- Long battery life
- Swim-proof and durable.
- Lacks always-on display.
- Lacks onboard music storage.
- Lacks blood oxygen tracking.
Samsung Galaxy Fit 2
Samsung Galaxy Fit
46.6 x 18.6 x 11.3mm
AMOLED, Full color
294 x 126 pixel
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Non-removable Li-ion battery
Battery Saver: 21 Days, Regular: 15 Days
MCU Cortex M33F 96MHz / M0+ 16MHz
Samsung Gear app
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Samsung Galaxy Fit 2, Straps
There are no reviews yet.