Amazfit Bip S Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: January, 2020
- Display:: 1.28 inch, Transflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 40 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.1 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.8 / 5)|
Amazfit Bip S Specifications and Features – The Bip S is a new addition to the Amazfit Bip series which now contains three members; Bip, Bip Lite, and Bip S. The Bip S weigh 31g which makes it lightweight just like the other models, it also has a transflective LCD display as well has inbuilt GPS and about 40 days long battery life with 22hrs of continuous GPS tracking.
The Bip S is sturdily built with polycarbonate material, a corning Gorilla Glass covering the screen, and silicone straps that are very comfortable to wear. It is equipped with a heart rate sensor and loaded with 10 preloaded sport modes to choose from.
Amazfit Bip S Features
- It comes with a 1.28 inch always-on reflective colored LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available 40+ preset watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available. It also features editable watch faces.
- Find my phone and unlock Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls notifications, so you never get to miss important updates (phone must be nearby).
- Its rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters). This makes it swim-proof and ideal to wear to the pool.
- The body is made of a polycarbonate material and the straps are made of silicone material. The straps can be changed. It is available in four colors; warm pink, carbon black, white rock and red orange.
- It has a battery life of about 40 days and about 22 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
- It’s companion app is the Zepp app (formerly called Amazfit app). App is available on both iOS and Android app stores.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+ devices.
Amazfit Bip S Fitness Tracking Features
- It has inbuilt GPS that enables it to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. Tracked metrics can be viewed from the Zepp app.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Features 17 preloaded sport modes include outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- It will track your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.
- It will also track your sleep cycle which include deep, awake and light sleep stages. This will allow you monitor your sleep pattern over time.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies*, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
Amazfit Bip S
Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Bip Lite
42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm
Black, Red, White
178 x 178 px
|Custom watch face||
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
GPS: 22hrs, Regular: 40 days
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Amazfit Bip S, Charger, Manual, Straps