Fitbit Inspire 2 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.4 inches, OLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicon, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 10 days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Fitbit Inspire 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Inspire 2 boasts the longest battery life amongst all Fitbit smartwatches, it’s the successor to Inspire and was announced alongside Versa 3 and Sense. Inspire 2 is fitness-focused, it features loads of fitness tracking features including the newly added Active Zone Minutes, and has a very lightweight design.
Inspire 2 is a lightweight smartband with a body made of thermoplastic and silicone straps resulting in very comfortable wear. The 1.4 inches monochrome OLED display is easy to read, while touchscreen support is the only way to communicate with this device. It comes in three colors, black/white, black/black, and black/rose.
As a fitness-focused smartband, the Inspire 2 will track your daily activities which include sleep in three stages, heart rate, calories, heart rate, help you manage stress through guided breathing sessions, menstrual cycle for women, Active Minutes that allow you to set preset target heart rate, and it can also connect to your phone GPS to allow you track your outdoor activities which you can view from the Fitbit App. There are over 20+ preset workout modes to choose from.
This device will alert you when you receive notifications on your phone and with a long battery life of up to 10 days, it has the longest battery life of any other Fitbit smartwatch.
Fitbit Inspire 2 Features
- 1.4 inches monochrome-OLED display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 20+ Preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 10 days battery life.
- Interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- The Inspire 2 will remind you to move when you sit idle for too long.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep stages, stress, fitness level, heart rate and calories.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages and allows you to see time spent in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You will also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night and over a period of time.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
- Helps you reduce stress with 2 and 5-minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- Supports connected GPS. The Inspire 2 will connect to your phone’s GPS and will map your routes and locations when you workout outdoors.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- Existing sensors enable skin temperature variation measurement. You need to wear the watch for up to three days for the device to track your temperature variation.
- Compatible with both Android 8.0+ and iOS 14.0+ devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Inspire 2
Fitbit Inspire 3
37.3 x 16.7 x 12.7 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
Black, Desert rose, Lunar white
126 x 36 px
|Custom watch face|
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 10 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Inspire 2, Manual, Straps