Fitbit Luxe (Special Edition) Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: June, 2021
- Display:: 0.76 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Stainless steel straps, Stainless Steel
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Fitbit Luxe (Special Edition) Specifications and Features – Fitbit Luxe is the latest smartband from Fitbit and perhaps one of the hottest smartbands on the market rightnow. The base model starts at $149.95 while the Special edition goes for $199.95 which is quite pricey. The price of Fitbit Luxe is about the same as Fitbit Charge 4, yet it lacks inbuilt GPS, the ability to count floors, cannot control Spotify music, and lacks Fitbit Pay. However, it comes in a more durable stainless steel case material and the display is powered by AMOLED making it the first Fitbit smartband to be powered by AMOLED technology which offers a better viewing experience. The Fitbit Luxe is also well equipped with loads of Fitbit fitness tracking features and boasts a battery life of about 5 days.
Fitbit Luxe has a 0.76 inch AMOLED powered display that’s protected by a Corning Gorilla glass. Touchscreen is the only means of navigating this device. It has a case made of stainless steel which gives it a shiny and attractive appearance. It is available in three colors; black band/graphite case, white band/lunar case, and orchid band/platinum case, while the Special edition is available in one color, soft-gold Gorjana strap/soft-gold case.
Under the hood, the Luxe is equipped with a heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring. This enables the Luxe to track your heart rate, sleep in four stages, steps, calories, stress management, and more. It lacks inbuilt GPS, but you can still track your outdoor activities via connected GPS with your phone. It also features menstrual cycle tracking and about 20 preset sport modes with the ability to auto-detect and track 6 different activities.
Other features of Fitbit Luxe include alarm, stopwatch, “do not disturb mode” and sleep mode. It also allows you to manage SMS, calls, and other notifications you receive on your phone. This can be setup from the Fitbit app.
The battery life of Fitbit Luxe is expected to last up to 5 days.
Fitbit Luxe Features
- 0.76 inch AMOLED full color display with touchscreen support for easy navigation.
- Comes with a case made of stainless steel the straps are made of silicone and can be changed. The Luxe is available in three colors; black band/graphite case, white band/lunar case and orchid band/platinum case, while the Special edition is available in one color, soft-gold Gorjana strap/soft-gold case.
- Customizable watch face. You can choose from the many watch faces on Fitbit App.
- Features both a timer and a stopwatch.
- Up to 5 days or more battery life.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important SMS, calls and other Apps notifications.
- It is rated 5ATM and is also Swim-proof.
- Features “do not disturb mode” that allows you to mute call, text and smartphone notifications during the day.
- Features “Sleep mode” that allows you to automatically mute smartphone notifications at night and stop your screen from turning on so you can catch uninterrupted sleep.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Luxe Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped to track your steps, distance, and calories all day long.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages and allows you see your time in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You’ll also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone. This feature rewards you for time spent in a vigorous or moderate activity that increases your heart rate.
- Helps you reduces stress with 2 and 5 minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- Although lacks inbuilt GPS, Fitbit Luxe will still track your outdoor activities such as routes, pace and locations when you carry your phone along.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allow you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks fitness level to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- You can select up to 6 activities which include running, walking and more to auto track with SmartTrack.
- Features SpO2 blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. You can see your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist with an SpO2 clock face and on Fitbit Today.
- Up to 20 preloaded sport modes.
Fitbit Luxe (Special Edition)
Standard edition & Special edition
36.3 x 17.5 x 10 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
soft-gold Gorjana strap/soft-gold case
124 x 206 px
|Custom watch face||
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
Red and infrared sensors, Vibration motor
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 5 days+
Android OS 8.0+, iOS 13.3+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Luxe, Manual, Straps (small & large)